[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
    good job for your patch DB grasia hope that in your other patch you can use all the weapons of the game and a suggestion might make a patch to play with elza clear underwear adult would be a patch for doing so would be very happy I trust your abilities DB friends.
    but believes it would be possible to make the patch I ask
    Elza clear underwear?

........good lord.
    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
      good job for your patch DB grasia hope that in your other patch you can use all the weapons of the game and a suggestion might make a patch to play with elza clear underwear adult would be a patch for doing so would be very happy I trust your abilities DB friends.
      but believes it would be possible to make the patch I ask
      the fuck?

Comment

• hi,i am new here,only say the last patch for 1.5 build,in psp work fine spider tunnel both players,cool!!!

Comment

• I can have Nude Walker GameShark Codes?

Comment

• Getting back on topic from the stupid shit from the last few posts haha

Only 2 basic things need 'fixing' with hacks if possible.

1. Make it so you can use a shotgun/magnum in anyroom without it crashing (some rooms shotgun and be used to kill zombies up close /headshots and it runs fine but in other rooms it freezes)

2. Put Marvin laying on the bed in the lab, rather than standing up..

If only the first one can be fixed then we've got a pretty fantastic build at this point that's playable in regards to running around the RPD shooting things..
            4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              I can have Nude Walker GameShark Codes?
              Last edited by RMandel; 06-02-2013, 06:56 PM.
              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Aydan View Post
                Getting back on topic from the stupid shit from the last few posts haha

Only 2 basic things need 'fixing' with hacks if possible.

1. Make it so you can use a shotgun/magnum in anyroom without it crashing (some rooms shotgun and be used to kill zombies up close /headshots and it runs fine but in other rooms it freezes)

2. Put Marvin laying on the bed in the lab, rather than standing up..

If only the first one can be fixed then we've got a pretty fantastic build at this point that's playable in regards to running around the RPD shooting things..
                Until We can switch PLDS I can only think of making magnum/shotgun more stable and replacing shotgun sound in the build with retail 2 sound which is final 1.5 sound as witnessed from footage

But when we can switch plds? stocked shotgun, magnum looking magnum?

Comment

• UPDATE: I'm working right now in make stable all rooms, to you can kill zombies with magnum and shotgun!

So, new patch will be available soon!

Comment

• Any cutscenes or story related stuffs in this patch?

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                      Any cutscenes or story related stuffs in this patch?
                      Maybe not.

Comment

• Friend the game and not so as to the majority fails to gone, but I have a list of fault you have with the patch;
                        There ecenario where the game freezes if you use a gun and is this outdoorB, staircase 2 B1 enters the room freezes put energy, archive corrdr, 3F corridor, and if you enter the set where is the pepsi machine freezes
                        and this is the weapon that you can use,
                        grenade laucher, rocketlauche, pylton colt,
                        I hope solusiones this in your spare time.

Comment

• stable shotgun is important, lol
                          Hope to see the retail shotgun sound too.

Comment

• Ah tis ok my friend lol. Just wishful thinking on my part

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                              UPDATE: I'm working right now in make stable all rooms, to you can kill zombies with magnum and shotgun!

So, new patch will be available soon!
                              Awesome work! Thank you so much for your patches they've made the Magic Zombie Door build so much more playable. Having all the RPD rooms linked properly was an amazing patch but being able to kill all zombies/dogs/other monsters with the shotgun and magnum without crashes will make the patch perfectly stable in regards of playability.. Yes there are weapons that don't work because they aren't coded but this is a perfect playable version The only other thing that needs to be patched (But can't be) is the 'Air Jesus' glitch

Again thank you for working on this for us, I really appreciate it, you've made me enjoy many more hours of 1.5 just exploring the RPD like the real game killing zombies and just taking in the atmosphere.

Until the team release their new demo this will keep me going for a long time for sure!

.PS. I've been able to use the shotgun in 1.5 for a while but you have to be a distance away from the enemies.

Some rooms I can use the shotgun up close and the zombies explode like in retail which is great, but in most rooms it causes the game to crash. These there the things that need fixing if you can do it I assume it's possible since some rooms it works and others it doesn't..
                              Last edited by Aydan; 06-05-2013, 04:03 AM.
                              4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• is it possible to create a patch so that we can climb up on the truck in the 301 site B area ?

Comment

Working...
                                X