No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if it's possible to find out where the weapon tables are.

Comment

• Talking about doors, I have a couple of requests Martin if you don't mind, just a couple of things I thought might make it more consistent. I had planned to make these changes my self for my own entertainment but I don't really have the skills nor tools to do so.

Link this door:

V

With this door:

Link this door:

V

With this door:

Perhaps if it's not possible to create a new door in the Lobby Corridor, you could instead link this door:

V

To this room:

V

And then to this door:

I think chronologically Leon starts on the roof, goes to see the Chief and then makes his way down into the Lobby where the zombies crash through the entrance shutters. But as it is the doors are not linked in a logical way that allows Leon to go from the roof down to to the Lobby. Perhaps it was never intended to be that way, I'm not really sure, but it seems more logical to have it like this than to have the Heliport Stairwell lead to the Prisons.

Comment

• The door leading to the prisons is just a place holder it's like that in the vanilla build. It leads to the 3rd floor conference room which is linked to the 3rd floor hall which is thus linked to the chiefs room and a waiting area/secretary area with the elevator thats takes you down stairs as well as a stairway connecting the 3rd 2nd and first floors
        4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aydan View Post
          The door leading to the prisons is just a place holder it's like that in the vanilla build. It leads to the 3rd floor conference room which is linked to the 3rd floor hall which is thus linked to the chiefs room and a waiting area/secretary area with the elevator thats takes you down stairs as well as a stairway connecting the 3rd 2nd and first floors
          In the MZD build the door to the conference corridor is also the same as the chiefs office, the door on the other side is what seems to lead to the elevator corridor, which is why I'm suggesting linking that door to the elevator and down to the lobby corridor, instead of the prisons.

Comment

• This is a map posted by Enigmatism415 maybe can help you to link the rooms properly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BH1.5_RPD_Directory.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	403083
            Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

The door leading to the prisons is just a place holder it's like that in the vanilla build. It leads to the 3rd floor conference room which is linked to the 3rd floor hall which is thus linked to the chiefs room and a waiting area/secretary area with the elevator thats takes you down stairs as well as a stairway connecting the 3rd 2nd and first floors
              Looking at the map I get what you're saying now about it leading into the confrence room. I have no idea why they'd design it in that way, I guess you come out of that door after the Guerilla boss fight in Elza's scenario before pushing the crates and heading down on top of the main entrance? I see no reason why you need two doors to that room when both exits lead to the same place out on to the roof, one from the corridor and one from the confrence room its self. :/ I take it the confrence room door is locked in Leon's scenario and the 3F corridor door is locked in Elza's scenario. Perhaps after seeing what was going on down on the streets Leon locks the door onto the roof him self? It would explain why you'd need a second door to the roof if only one person had the key (Leon). Perhaps a precinct key? Wishful thinking...

It might still be useful to have that door lead down into the lobby corridor, it's a better place to warp to than the prisons.
              Last edited by Guest; 06-10-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• If I had to think with logic,

The conference room is like a mission briefing room. So STARS would gear up in the armory in the basement, go to the 3F, be briefed by IRONS in the conference room, then exit through the door to the helipad to board the chopper headed for the Arklay Forest which thus leads to RE1. Just some idea as to why they'd design it that way ;)
                4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• @geluda: thanks for the suggestion, I will consider it. ;)

Comment

• Can't wait for another great patch

It's amazing what you people can hack into these games..
                    4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

Can't wait for another great patch

It's amazing what you people can hack into these games..
                      Glad to see that you like my work, I just ask a little patience, I'm still working on some things. ;)

Soon all you will to see a improved "Roy with Elza" cutscene!

Comment

• It's all good.

I just wanna run around without crashing when shooting with shotguns lol all this bonus stuff is pretty amazing too though!
                        4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• I wanna hear the final build shotgun sound that was used in retail in your patch
                          lol
                          Last edited by Darkness; 06-11-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• ^Me too!!!
                            Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Me three!!

Can't wait for this patch!! Get better and better. Rooms connected and stability, two most important things this prototype build needed
                              4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• Have you extracted the ESP data from the RDT's yet the most complete room ESP seems to be the GARAGE B where as the sewer is missing the bullets, they'll need appending to all the RDT's their also character specific Leon's don't contain the SIG P228.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Mikhail; 06-12-2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X