[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no it is excellent work.
    Looks like the retail models need textures for when you get wounded, not sure how you'd go about doing that.

The unused shotgun is superior, i love how it has constant retail style breathing animations, but when you're wounded it still switches into the wounded idle after a few seconds

Comment

• Thank you Martin

Comment

• Wow! I just today fantasized about making Hank was another character in the Resident Evil 1.5. . . Dreams do come true. Many thanks to Dark Biohazard! =)
        sigpic

Comment

• Just take a look =):
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ioe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	403222Click image for larger version

Name:	lcl.jpg
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	403223Click image for larger version

Name:	ioh.jpg
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	403225Click image for larger version

Name:	ccc.jpg
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	403224
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
            Just take a look =):
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9052[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9053[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9055[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9054[/ATTACH]
            Haha! very funny!

Comment

• Thank you!
              I'm Japanese. I live in Japan. I like Biohazard (Resident Evil)! The Japanese people wants to play the RE1.5 for Japanese language Ver.

Comment

• Thanks Dark Biohazard! Great job on the new patch.

Comment

• thanks again really enjoying the new patch

Comment

• No problem! I'm glad to see all you like it!

Comment

• hmmmm......
                      I want to Japanese language versions RE1.5......

It's difficult?

Forget about what I've just said.......
                      I'm Japanese. I live in Japan. I like Biohazard (Resident Evil)! The Japanese people wants to play the RE1.5 for Japanese language Ver.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnzuAme View Post
                        hmmmm......
                        I want to Japanese language versions RE1.5......

It's difficult?

Forget about what I've just said.......
                        ゲームを復元している人々が日本語版を作りたかった。しかし、彼らはもうしません。彼らは、日本がバイオハ ザード1.5をプレイしたいことを知りませんでした。また...彼らは、彼らが持っている翻訳者が十分な品 質ではないと述べた。

(That's my horrible Japanese at its best.)

The group of people who are restoring the game were planning to release a Japanese version. But they aren't going to anymore. They are not aware that Japanese people want to play it. They also said their translator would not produce a good enough result for an official Japanese release.
                        Last edited by Renard; 08-31-2013, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                          ゲームを復元している人々が日本語版を作りたかった。しかし、彼らはもうしません。彼らは、日本がバイオハ ザード1.5をプレイしたいことを知りませんでした。また...彼らは、彼らが持っている翻訳者が十分な品 質ではないと述べた。

(That's my horrible Japanese at its best.)

The group of people who are restoring the game were planning to release a Japanese version. But they aren't going to anymore. They are not aware that Japanese people want to play it. They also said their translator would not produce a good enough result for an official Japanese release.
                          私でよければ、英語を日本語に翻訳するお手伝いが出来るのですが…
                          しかし、Team IGASはそれを拒んでいるので、翻訳は出来ないみたいですね…

I can help translate English into Japanese …
                          But they're currently not accepting outside help with the project.

Comment

• Yeah, I would not mind playing in the Russian version of the game =)
                            sigpic

Comment

• 悪いですが、流暢に日本語と英語を話す出来ない人からお助けは受け取るできませんです。分かってくれてあり がとう。

Comment

• OMFG dream come true - play as Claire in 1.5 hehe
                                I think Leon's RE2 model looks amazing in 1.5 also as it's higher quality .. but I guess this would clash with the older looking enemy models.
                                Let's just hope a patch like this for characters is available for the final release also.

As awesome as Elza is .. Playing as Claire in 1.5 wouldn't ruin the series's storyline and would still be kinda cool.
                                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X