Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks dude!

Comment

• They do fit well though. Roy's scene looks great and gives the opportunity to explain what has happened in the game. I assume in 1.5, you have to find keys to Johns cell in order to release him.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        They do fit well though. Roy's scene looks great and gives the opportunity to explain what has happened in the game. I assume in 1.5, you have to find keys to Johns cell in order to release him.
        I think you actually have to use a bomb to blow it open, much like Claire has to use a bomb to blow away the rubble in retail RE2. ;D

Also, great work on the cutscene restoration Dark Biohazard! Very impressive.
        Last edited by Renard; 10-06-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Ah so are these scenes for the MZD or PVB?

Comment

• I'm loving those two cutscenes!!

Comment

• Great work as ways! And thanks I'll look forward to your comments!

Comment

• is nice to see people still enjoy our old placeholder graphics

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                  I think you actually have to use a bomb to blow it open, much like Claire has to use a bomb to blow away the rubble in retail RE2. ;D

Also, great work on the cutscene restoration Dark Biohazard! Very impressive.
                  I doubt it, the door is a 3d model as compared to part of the background (an explosion would cause more damage than just the door, so they would of used a different background to show the damage done by blowing it up), also when you go into that prison cell the door is facing inwards

Comment

• DB is great work and I think now must adapt ECENA build the vanilla version to version MZD, and make a patch for Elza have other clothes in the game in mini skirt ejempro Elza will be possible to do this DB

Comment

• There's a key rack in the security cage at the bottom of the stairwell - leastways in the Team's MZD build. That's the first place I'd look for the cell door keys. Either that, or in the guard's desk or the locker behind it in the Cell Bay proper in the PVB. No need to blow the cell door open.

;)

"That time bomb - I think we've put it just about everywhere in the game ..."
                      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                        Great work as ways! And thanks I'll look forward to your comments!
                        In PVB DEBUG MENU data is inside PSX.EXE, so to see it you should open that file with any Hex Editor (I use Hex Workshop) and go to address: 00060734 (address is in HEX format).

There you will see lines of 26 bytes each one, the first line is for ROOM100, second for ROOM102, third for ROOM103, etc. Also there you can see the name for the rooms in each line (some of those lines have not name, because is unused in game).

Now, to unlock this lines in game, you just should look for the first byte of each line:

00 = Locked
                        01 = Unlocked

You just should change 00 by 01 to unlock the line.

Save the new PSX.EXE and import it with CDmage.

Here I will give you a already edited PSX.EXE for the PVB with all lines unlocked:
                        MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Note: Just in case, if you try to enter to the unlocked lines in DEBUG MENU, that will crash the game, just ROOM20B not crash the game, however, that freeze the game a few of seconds later.

Comment

• Also contains room warp character placement co-ordinates irc room100 was broken in the mzd.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                            There's a key rack in the security cage at the bottom of the stairwell - leastways in the Team's MZD build. That's the first place I'd look for the cell door keys. Either that, or in the guard's desk or the locker behind it in the Cell Bay proper in the PVB. No need to blow the cell door open.
                            Ahaha the bomb idea was only half-joking... But keys can be so boring! Lol.

Comment

• Is there the method to add subtitles to?
                              I'm Japanese. I live in Japan. I like Biohazard (Resident Evil)! The Japanese people wants to play the RE1.5 for Japanese language Ver.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnzuAme View Post
                                Is there the method to add subtitles to?
                                I'm working on it. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X