No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that's great! Any chance of an early patch just to play with them stable rooms before you add all those other bits? ;) ;)
    4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
      I will try to add it. ;)
      You are the best Martin!!!
      Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Hey Martin, when you unlocked ROOM 203 L Tunnel 2 did you add the door and set your own door link? I tried the door and it took me to 300 Site A, I'm wondering if you did that or if that's the way the door is originally programmed. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
          Hey Martin, when you unlocked ROOM 203 L Tunnel 2 did you add the door and set your own door link? I tried the door and it took me to 300 Site A, I'm wondering if you did that or if that's the way the door is originally programmed. :/
          That was originally programmed. ;)

Comment

• Thanks! That was the answer I wanted to hear!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
              Dark Biohazard, could you add the medic room from the trial edition??? I think is a great incorporation for your patch!!!
              I could add the Medical Room from Trial Edition, look:

Also I add others two rooms from Trial Edition:

In these last 2 I wanted put spiders, but for some strange reason the game could not load it...

Maybe I will to add a few more of new rooms.

Originally posted by Aydan View Post
              Well that's great! Any chance of an early patch just to play with them stable rooms before you add all those other bits? ;) ;)
              Maybe yes.
              Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 06-19-2013, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Nice How many rooms from Trial Edition you think you'll be able to port in?

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                  Nice How many rooms from Trial Edition you think you'll be able to port in?
                  Just a few, maybe.

--------------------------------------------

Well I decide to release a updated patch now, because I'm still working on some things and maybe will take me a while.

Look the first post!

I hope all you enjoy this update. ;)

Comment

• Thank you so much DB!

To come home from work with a new patch to make me play through 1.5 yet again is amazing! A perfect way to spend my evening!

Since you said you're still working on things that will take time, can you inform us what exactly they are? Just curious since most of the important things like stability you put into this patch anyway?

I really appreciate your work for us all. It's a perfect way to continue enjoying our limited 1.5 experience while IGAS work hard on restoring the game to a real playable level
                    Last edited by Aydan; 06-19-2013, 12:39 PM.
                    4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• Very nice additions my friend I'll wait for the next patch to fidle with this new stuff ;)

Comment

• It's all perfectly playable, nothing to wait for regarding this patch!

Also I have one request because it's REALLY annoying in this prototype,

can you remove the auto aim? It's really bad. When there are several zombies most of the time it aims to the one furthest away from you not the closest, and say a zombie is blown in half crawling, I go to aim and it goes to standing zombies far away and it is so annoying moving back around to aim at the crawling zombie.

Stupid auto aim...
                        4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• Thank you very much! =)
                          sigpic

Comment

• Thanks to all you guys!

Since you said you're still working on things that will take time, can you inform us what exactly they are? Just curious since most of the important things like stability you put into this patch anyway?
                            Add more playable rooms, improve cutscenes, make new cutscenes and maybe something else.

can you remove the auto aim?
                            I think that is very possible to do and easy, maybe I just have to change a simple byte to disable it, the problem is find that byte in PSX.EXE...

Comment

• Thank you very much for informing us

and thank you so much for taking your time to do this for us too!

If you could disable it I to think it would be so much better
                              4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• New patch is making some problems with certain rooms.

I got into the beta sewers fine. However, some rooms in the lab will freeze to black after it plays the door closing sound.
                                This also happened via debug menu aswell - making the lab mainly unplayable.

It happened when I tried to enter the lift next to the security room (same area that's in RE2)
                                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X