No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the update! I really enjoy the additional rooms. Sometimes I get in the mood and like replaying all the areas looking for stuff I may have missed or just appreciating the art designs and music.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Here another of my improved 1.5 cutscenes, I was working on this from a few of months ago, but due to some complications, I can't finish it, until now.

Still need some adjustments, I know, but I just want to show you some new update, since there is not update from months.

I hope you like it!

Credits: Thanks to MarkGrass for add 1.5 RDT support in BIOFAT, it really make my life a lot more easy!

Comment

• Great work Martin! That was fun to watch.

Comment

• Cool Martin. This looks pretty cool.
          "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Thanks to both! soon more improved cutscenes!

Comment

• Here a new version of my Roy Cutscene Reconstruction and Prison Cutscene Reconstruction, this time I was able (finally) to add texts for the dialogue (sorry if is not a good one!), thanks to MarkGrass BIOFAT!

Well, I hope you like it!

Here a new version of my Roy Cutscene Reconstruction, this time I was able (finally) to add texts for the dialogue (sorry if is not a good one!), thanks to M...

Here a new version of my Prison Cutscene Reconstruction, this time I was able (finally) to add texts for the dialogue (sorry if is not a good one!), thanks t...

Soon I will release a new patch!

Comment

• Pretty cool made dude. Will you add other things than the cutscenes?
                "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CraZyEddy2010 View Post
                  Pretty cool made dude. Will you add other things than the cutscenes?
                  Thanks! apart of cutscenes, there will be some fixes.

Here a new version of my Sewer Cutscene Reconstruction, as you can see, this time I was able to add dialogue texts.

Hope you like it!

Credits:
                  Thanks to MarkGrass for his new BIOFAT version.
                  Thanks to Mrox2 for help me with the dialogue.

Comment

• Great work, DB

Comment

• Well, as I promised, new patch is available, look the first post!

Comment

• Hey DB, I just tried your new patch, you did a wonderful job on those reconstructed cutscenes, thanks for doing this!
                        Now it feels more like a real game and less like an incomplete prototype.

I noticed that you removed the short cutscene with Elza and John in Room 200 (L Tunnel) that you added in the previous patch.

Was that a mistake or did you remove it on purpose?
                        It's not really important, I'm just wondering...
                        Last edited by Upaluppa; 06-28-2014, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
                          I noticed that you removed the short cutscene with Elza and John in Room 200 (L Tunnel) that you added in the previous patch.

Was that a mistake or did you remove it on purpose?
                          It's not really important, I'm just wondering...
                          I remove it on purpose, because I was thinking that cutscene (which I did, is not legit!) make no sense, John should show Elza the way to RPD basement to looking for Sherry, they should not be separated!

I will make a better one in the future. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                            I remove it on purpose, because I was thinking that cutscene (which I did, is not legit!) make no sense, John should show Elza the way to RPD basement to looking for Sherry, they should not be separated!

I will make a better one in the future. ;)
                            Oh, alright then. That makes sense.

Anyways, your patches are a lot of fun to explore!
                            It's a great way of giving us a bit of 1.5 to play around with until IGAS releases a demo/finished game...
                            Last edited by Upaluppa; 06-28-2014, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Dark Biohazard, why in your hack player can't get up to truck in location "301 SITE B"? Can you fix it?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	PEOPSSOFT001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	403694

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocket View Post
                                Dark Biohazard, why in your hack player can't get up to truck in location "301 SITE B"? Can you fix it?
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9639[/ATTACH]
                                That is a bug of the MZD, unfortunatelly I not know how to fix it. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X