Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
    I would get diamond hard if you mod these models
    Grant bitman leon without police logo on the back vest cause that is the older model than from the tgs video.
    Elza era 3 model different clothes and different hair
    Elza era 3 newer version same clothes as vanilla build but with no gloves.
    German Sheppard era 3
    German Sheppard era 3 newer version
    Era 1 chiefs room
    Era 2 sewer rooms
    Era 2 rpd hall same as vanilla only with no elzas bike
    Yes, it will be epic.
    Especially the first model of the Grant Bittman and office boss 1 era.
    sigpic

Comment

• Who knows what kind of nonsense at 11:26 in the video?

Other sounds of shots and music.
      It was always interesting.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
        Who knows what kind of nonsense at 11:26 in the video?

Other sounds of shots and music.
        It was always interesting.
        Never seen that before, sounds alot like the Calico?

Comment

• And here is the same, only the normal sound of the shot.

But without the music.
          Last edited by AleX_Red_07; 11-07-2014, 05:02 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• It's a fan-edit using sounds from the Night of the Living Dead. It isn't official. What I found interesting is that, in the video of the shutter hallway, it seems like the auto-aim took into account the wall collisions, unlike in the 40% build.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
              Interesting, who did the models and textures?
              They was made by Juvenal-_1945.

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
              Sorry I meant the actual fire exit door not media room entrance, it'd be a closer up version of
              1m48s but with just the mentioned door although it's an awkward place to have a camera given sign post wall being in the way behind Leon.
              The medical room red blood stain / leaking blinds light looks like it's 256 colours, it'd look better without blind light and the reflection on the bed also, I doubt the outside red light would be strong enough to over power medical room fluorescents, it doesn't in the cheifs room.
              I see, but well, this is what we can have done now, nothing is 100% perfect of course, DXP is working in a few more new rooms to be added to RPD, so, if we try to fix each small detail, the new patch will end being released in 2016...

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
              I would get diamond hard if you mod these models
              Grant bitman leon without police logo on the back vest cause that is the older model than from the tgs video.
              Elza era 3 model different clothes and different hair
              Elza era 3 newer version same clothes as vanilla build but with no gloves.
              German Sheppard era 3
              German Sheppard era 3 newer version
              Era 1 chiefs room
              Era 2 sewer rooms
              Era 2 rpd hall same as vanilla only with no elzas bike
              Of course, that can be great, but all that sound to a lot of work, DXP and me is working in adding more new rooms for the RPD, that will be the more nice touch of the new patch.

From that list you write, guess I can remove POLICE logo from Juvenal-_1945's Grant Bitman and I can make Elza with no gloves, since that can be very easy to do.

Maybe for another future new patch I can add some other thing of your list. ;)

Comment

• Hey Martin I have Question. Have you ever tried to activate the Item-Boxes? I know it's somehow useless but it would be cool to see.
                "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CraZyEddy2010 View Post
                  Hey Martin I have Question. Have you ever tried to activate the Item-Boxes? I know it's somehow useless but it would be cool to see.
                  At the moment is not possible, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    It's a fan-edit using sounds from the Night of the Living Dead. It isn't official.
                    That's disappointing. The samples they chose fit seamlessly into the game.

Wait, are you referring to the music as well or just the gunfire? I went through the movie's original soundtrack but couldn't find the music there. Perhaps I overlooked them?
                    Last edited by Graco; 11-10-2014, 09:44 AM.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Here another update, this time you can see the DXP's Radio Room, I personally like it a lot, you like it too?

Also the amazing Leon with jacket costume you can see there was made by Mrox2, looks great in game, but unfortunatelly, it cause the game crash when you try to shoot with any weapon, the reason of that bug is unknow for me, yet. If I'm able to fix that, I will include it in next patch, if not, I have other alternatives to try, thanks to some nice people who kindly offered me their support.

I hope you like this update.

Comment

• My opinion of DXP is slowly changing, appreciate what y'all are doing to tide us over. I love the investigate notes you are doing martin, and look forward to the text, enemies and items in the new rooms, and whatever else you are doing.

Comment

• New room by DXP, this time the 2F Elevator Hallway:

We only need a room to have a complete 2F Floor, can you guess what it is?

I hope you like this update.

Comment

• How accurate are the room dimensions/shape/measurements in these custom rooms, if you don't mind me asking?
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• Looks good.
                              sigpic

Comment

• its the archives room right? at the end of that hallway with the cameras in?
                                4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X