• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck it!

BEASLEY FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      PS: "wenoston" is banned for being Beasley.
      i guessed that by his sig, he has the same one somewhere else as well.

Comment

• It would be great if forum's were given some sort of system which would effect member's like Beasley. It would work something like this: If a user is banned three time's, and keep's coming back/hacking/whatever, then everytime he tried to re-register and make an account, the website [THIA] would send electric impluse's through the wire's in the back of his monitor, and straight through to his mouse/keyboard, and thus, electricute the shit outta him. [not so much that it kill's him though]

Beasley needs to be strapped into a straight jacket and fed to some rabid dog's. >=(
        Last edited by Twist; 12-23-2008, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Now that's just cruel. Think of the indegestion for the poor dogs.

We have a few people who can't accept there behaviour has gotten them banned eternally, or that, sooner or later, we'll find out and ban them with a new account. It's a minor irritation more than anything.

Comment

• Wenoston was Beasley... Damn and I helped that guy. He even said that he didn't know how to put spoiler tags on his post.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              Fuck it!

BEASLEY FUCK OFF!!!
              I'm too lazy to hit the ! button and I think it's okay to put this here for everyone's viewing pleasure:

We don't want posts like that. At worst, they just encourage whoever is banned to come back, circumvent his ban and then either troll or somehow try to reply.

It also puts us in a bad spotlight if we can't ban someone without people starting to kick them or insult them why they're down.

It's okay to ask why someone was banned, but it is not okay to take advantage of the situation and use it as an opening to be offensive.

Comment

• Maybe just a quick edit...
                Last edited by Helegad; 12-23-2008, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                  He is soooo annoying. Maybe even more annoying than G race S aunders
                  Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                  We don't want posts like that. At worst, they just encourage whoever is banned to come back, circumvent his ban and then either troll or somehow try to reply.
                  Can you not read?

Was Biohazard_EX banned, or has he just not logged in for a few days?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Yep, sometimes I cannot read

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                      It's quite clear that he was taken hostage, or has been incapacitated in some way.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        Not been online since the 19th and not banned.

Comment

• Just a random thought:
                          I know the 'Ban Crab' is a much loved mascot around here but maybe he could be retired and replaced with Leon holding a big scrubbing brush. His arm could rapidly move up and down so it looks like he's scrubbing. Underneath it could read "I'm gonna scrub you from the face of the board"

Then next to the offender's name, Instead of "Banned" it could say "Scrubbed".

This would also annoy all the Leon haters. "Damn, I've just been scrubbed by Leon!". Adding insult to injury...

Comment

• Alright, boys and girls.

1 - Don't bother insulting Beasely. It appears he's yet another that has zero social abilities, and over inflated sense of there own importance in the scheme of things and a general inablity to act his age, whatever his age may be. The fact he seems to believe he has followers, on the internet, really says it all. While not the other one he is a good example of what not to do or be on the internet.

And it's quite obvious he'll be back, regardless of what is said and done. He's that sort of person. Therefore, please don't drag us down to his level by insulting him. There's no point. All it does is fuel his desire to return and argue.

2 - When he, or one of the several others who refuses to go away, does return please don't bother arguing with them. Just ignore there posts after reporting. You reply and they just come back, yay, like some zombie that won't stay down. It just spams stuff up and, lets face it, they're banned before they posted anyway. There's no point.

Don't feed the trolls, folk, and we can hope the buggers go away. Hope is eternal, after all. Tis' the season for hope. And, apparently, trolls.

Meh.

Comment

• Remember, boys and girls, call the trolls name three times and he will appear. And seriously, he leaves a mess all over the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                Alright, boys and girls.

1 - Don't bother insulting Beasely. It appears he's yet another that has zero social abilities, and over inflated sense of there own importance in the scheme of things and a general inablity to act his age, whatever his age may be. The fact he seems to believe he has followers, on the internet, really says it all. While not the other one he is a good example of what not to do or be on the internet.

And it's quite obvious he'll be back, regardless of what is said and done. He's that sort of person. Therefore, please don't drag us down to his level by insulting him. There's no point. All it does is fuel his desire to return and argue.

2 - When he, or one of the several others who refuses to go away, does return please don't bother arguing with them. Just ignore there posts after reporting. You reply and they just come back, yay, like some zombie that won't stay down. It just spams stuff up and, lets face it, they're banned before they posted anyway. There's no point.

Don't feed the trolls, folk, and we can hope the buggers go away. Hope is eternal, after all. Tis' the season for hope. And, apparently, trolls.

Meh.
                                This cannot be stressed enough. I'm getting tired of people feeding the trolls here. If it doesn't stop, you too will get a time out. I'm looking directly at you, Helegad.
                                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-24-2008, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X