No announcement yet.

RE5 Director's Cut TGS Gameplay Demo and Trailer Leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I love best about the trailer is Chris's commentary at the end. I hope someone will be able to post a better version soon. Some of the voices got lost. Still a nice taste though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
      ^You do realize that you've only seen like roughly 30 seconds of new footage, right?
      ...and that didn't even include any gameplay.
      Last edited by CODE_umb87; 09-25-2009, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I've looked over most of ya'lls reasons on why there shouldn't be any zombies, but it's Spencer, umbrella. If there aren't zombies in a pin that he could release when intruders break in, then at least he has a sample of the t-virus there, and during the break in, the sample breaks and his guards and work staff get infected.

If they don't have zombies in the mansion, or at least in a merc level in the mansion, capcom is really missing a big opportunity to make a lot of fans happy.

I know they would have to spend weeks doing new mo-cap and days programming them, but they are already putting a lot of work on new cut scenes, (and PS3's new controls), so it already looks like this next expansion is going to have a lot effort than what some people thought would just be new merc characters and levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
          How can you be that sure that the chapter will end in that scene?... I have the feeling we are going to play with Jill/Wesker after they fall... it will not be all about the Spencer Estate. We all know it's about marketing... it's Capcom guys, they sell games, we buy them or not.
          This is why I have said some people cannot give logical reasons for this. Some people can. Jill was practically dead after the fall. Original art showed her lifeless in Wesker's arms. Files in the main game stated that Wesker took her body back with him to experiment.

Contrary to fanboy myth, Jill is not a super hero. She did not throw herself out of a tower window down a cliff and walk away from it. And even if she did....your "logic" still fails. Why would Jill willingly ally herself with Wesker when she was still in full control of her actions and emotions? She obviously showed that she would rather choose death than see him alive. Jill is a strong character. I doubt she'd partner up with Wesker to try and escape with him and then attempt to escape him later.

Of course...you could also be talking about Bird-Woman Jill with her amazing acrobatic feats, included in the game play are sudden random quick time events. Mash X to try and regain sanity. Yeah...I can totally see that working out.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Looking again at the trailer, the new enviroments resemble the RE 3.5 mansion. Maybe that game was supossed to be Leon infiltrating Spencer's Mansion?

Also, there's a very quick scene at 0:30, due to the quality of the video I can't make much of it, but... is that a BOW?

Comment

I really hope there will be a DLC version for the 360...
              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                Looking again at the trailer, the new enviroments resemble the RE 3.5 mansion. Maybe that game was supossed to be Leon infiltrating Spencer's Mansion?

Also, there's a very quick scene at 0:30, due to the quality of the video I can't make much of it, but... is that a BOW?
                Looks like a dark corridor which quickly transitions to Wesker punching Jill. I dunno, quality is too bad to make anything out.

Comment

Mr. Rod : Yeah Leon was supposed to go to "the cradle of the progenitor virus" and I firmly believe Spencer was the final boss.

CR29 : I tend to think like you, however, there is a huge gape between being cautious and being overly pessimistic ;)
                  I have my doubts too but I try not to bother people with them too much, mostly because it always causes senseless debates and also because I want to give Capcom the benefit of the doubt.
                  Last edited by Sly; 09-25-2009, 03:10 PM.

Comment

I think I am the only one thinking this way, but.. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Yet ANOTHER Mansion replica? Fuck YOU Capcom, I want a brand new mansion, not the Arklay Facility... again.

On the other side, yeah, I know, "nostalgia" "memorabilia" "fan service", that's ok too.

Spoiler:

Comment

Arklay Facility? Dude, this is the Spencer Estate from the flashbacks
                      Last edited by Mr. Rod; 09-25-2009, 03:35 PM.

Comment

I know it's the Mansion from the flashbacks. I said it's the same mansion because it is the same building but in another damn country. That's why I said: "Yet ANOTHER Mansion replica?". That's a downer for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                          I hope the scenario is at least 1 hour long.
                          Hell, it has to be longer than that to warrant a purchase.

Even RE4's Separate Ways which was merely a mini-game, lasted (at least) 3 hours on a first run.
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                            I know it's the Mansion from the flashbacks. I said it's the same mansion because it is the same building but in another damn country. That's why I said: "Yet ANOTHER Mansion replica?". That's a downer for me.
                            Oh... ok. But from the tiny footage I don't think it's an exact replica of the Arklay Mansion... I even think it'll be like the RE3.5 mansion, at least a hall looked very much like that 5 minutes gameplay of 3.5.

Just wait and see. Although, more Spencer Mansion is never a bad thing imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                              This is why I have said some people cannot give logical reasons for this. Some people can. Jill was practically dead after the fall. Original art showed her lifeless in Wesker's arms. Files in the main game stated that Wesker took her body back with him to experiment.

Contrary to fanboy myth, Jill is not a super hero. She did not throw herself out of a tower window down a cliff and walk away from it. And even if she did....your "logic" still fails. Why would Jill willingly ally herself with Wesker when she was still in full control of her actions and emotions? She obviously showed that she would rather choose death than see him alive. Jill is a strong character. I doubt she'd partner up with Wesker to try and escape with him and then attempt to escape him later.

Of course...you could also be talking about Bird-Woman Jill with her amazing acrobatic feats, included in the game play are sudden random quick time events. Mash X to try and regain sanity. Yeah...I can totally see that working out.
                              You got it all wrong... and please, stop with that silly thing of fanboyish... i'm really sick of it. I meant, they can add a new chapter with Jill with the device on her chest and Wesker being her partner. You mentioned above about the Birdwoman...
                              So I didn't say Jill survived from that fall... if that's what you thought.

What logic you want to find in the resident evil series? For real, i think all those stupid things about Jill fanboys is really getting old here, and it's not the answer.

Comment

I can't believe people are expecting a REPLICA of the mansion based on it JUST BEING a mansion from what we've seen so far! We know full well the room where Wesker kills Spencer and where Jill takes her tumble, did that look identical to any of the rooms from the other mansions?

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                                For real, i think all those stupid things about Jill fanboys is really getting old here, and it's not the answer.
                                Your reputation precedes you, that's no one else's fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X