This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
    how did Outbreak fans get such a bad rep way back when?
    That's what I don't understand? Its 2011 and Outbreak died in 2008, but the fanbase is talked more about and known more about then pre 2008. Which is mind baffling to me because I will put in file 1/2 click on the network section, and I don't see no community on outbreak. Their is a moderate outbreak fanbase on Biohaze, Thia, and Project umbrella. The only place these so called "outbreak fanatics" exist is on unity in their own dedicated thread. How that is wrong I will never know.

Also to some people in this thread, who the fuck cares what they do over their. Why the fuck are people spying on their activities, and taking notes on what they are posting. I shouldn't have to see "Hear the tears of outbreak fans" every time a new RE game is announced especially since the games lost their servers, and died years ago.

In retrorespect they probably got that rep from stu constant propaganda over the years. Stu was doing this shit back in the BBS day of unity(06). Before the servers shutdown their was nothing more he loves to do then troll outbreak fan. In 2011 I have to clap my hands that he kept it going this far.
    Last edited by OutbreakSaviour; 04-19-2011, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OutbreakSaviour View Post
      Why the fuck are people spying on their activities, and taking notes on what they are posting.
      Originally posted by OutbreakSaviour View Post
      But every major Resident fansite I have ever seen you on, you can't keep the game out of your post's why is that? Just curious.
      Loving the hypocricy fella

Originally posted by OutbreakSaviour View Post
      In retrorespect they probably got that rep from stu constant propaganda over the years.
      That, and the accusation that i'd threatened to hack an Outbreak fansite strip you of ANY possible credibility you might have carried.

Comment

• It will be the Resident Evil equivalent to The Smurfs' Village.
        "Need additional handgun bullets to survive? Well, that'll be ten dollars!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
          It will be the Resident Evil equivalent to The Smurfs' Village.
          "Need additional handgun bullets to survive? Well, that'll be ten dollars!"
          "What're ya buyin'?"

Comment

• Someone asked how Outbreak fans got a bad rep?
            A couple of years back, they Zerg rushed the "Ask Capcom" section of the born in the exact manner the PC gamers do now. Every other topic was Baww this and Outbreak that. The Unity mods had enough and relegated them to some dark corner of the general RE forum, where to this day they hiss and spit every time a game that isn't Outbreak gets announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by bastardcat View Post
              Someone asked how Outbreak fans got a bad rep?
              A couple of years back, they Zerg rushed the "Ask Capcom" section of the born in the exact manner the PC gamers do now. Every other topic was Baww this and Outbreak that. The Unity mods had enough and relegated them to some dark corner of the general RE forum, where to this day they hiss and spit every time a game that isn't Outbreak gets announced.
              Try posting there and suggesting Outbreak isn't the greatest thing ever created and watch them try and swarm on you. Do it with a valid example why it isn't and you'll need a shield.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Misleading title. But it's ok, my chances of enjoying an other RE game are about as high as playing 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                  Try posting there and suggesting Outbreak isn't the greatest thing ever created and watch them try and swarm on you. Do it with a valid example why it isn't and you'll need a shield.
                  Exactly, their reputation was very well earned. They will write off any of the game's glaring flaws as an asset. Apparently the terrible AI, bad camera angles, poor controls, and badly laid out inventory system are all the way they are for reasons that you have to play online to fully "appreciate".

They're almost as bad as FFVII fantards. I may be very bitter that the Wii got left in the dust, but unlike them, I'm coming to terms with not getting what I want.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_15th View Post
                    Misleading title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      Thanks, I thought this place was a mature RE related forum, not some l33t gaming clan fanclub. My mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_15th View Post
                        Thanks, I thought this place was a mature RE related forum, not some l33t gaming clan fanclub. My mistake.

Comment

• How is it a misleading title? It describes exactly what was announced.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• This thread:

My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                            ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Originally posted by bastardcat View Post
                              Exactly, their reputation was very well earned. They will write off any of the game's glaring flaws as an asset. Apparently the terrible AI, bad camera angles, poor controls, and badly laid out inventory system are all the way they are for reasons that you have to play online to fully "appreciate".

They're almost as bad as FFVII fantards. I may be very bitter that the Wii got left in the dust, but unlike them, I'm coming to terms with not getting what I want.
                              Soooo...does this mean you have to treat Outbreak fans on THIA the same, especially since some of us(including myself) weren't even involved in the original shitstorm, or re as mouth-foaming? >< Just sayin'...*Slicks away into her shame corner*

Logical: I think this happens to every thread involving Outbreak at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by OutbreakSaviour View Post
                                That's what I don't understand? Its 2011 and Outbreak died in 2008, but the fanbase is talked more about and known more about then pre 2008. Which is mind baffling to me because I will put in file 1/2 click on the network section, and I don't see no community on outbreak. Their is a moderate outbreak fanbase on Biohaze, Thia, and Project umbrella. The only place these so called "outbreak fanatics" exist is on unity in their own dedicated thread. How that is wrong I will never know.

Also to some people in this thread, who the fuck cares what they do over their. Why the fuck are people spying on their activities, and taking notes on what they are posting. I shouldn't have to see "Hear the tears of outbreak fans" every time a new RE game is announced especially since the games lost their servers, and died years ago.

In retrorespect they probably got that rep from stu constant propaganda over the years. Stu was doing this shit back in the BBS day of unity(06). Before the servers shutdown their was nothing more he loves to do then troll outbreak fan. In 2011 I have to clap my hands that he kept it going this far.
                                I totally agree with everything you said. I've been an Outbreak fan since 2004. This is exactly why I reframe from posting in Outbreak related threads most of the time. Because of dick heads like Stu.

Comment

Working...
                                X