Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Xbox One" has awesome games. Haters are missing out. (So is most of Europe now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stayed up till 5.30am at a friends house to watch the live stream on his 360. the reveal was horrible. so upsetting. looks like ps4 for me, if i can ever afford it.

Its so big and ugly, it looks like a Tivo unit. Click image for larger version

Name:	943798_10151685806269739_379884395_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	402982 even made this Meme for it.

I must say the controller is nice though.

Comment

Something to think about:

Comment

If only good specs and platform features would automatically translate to good fun and great game experiences

Comment

I also hate the way we have an always online camera in our room, that is on, at all times.

Big brother indeed.
          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
            I also hate the way we have an always online camera in our room, that is on, at all times.

Big brother indeed.
            You could crush the camera part and keep the memory and cord attached to trick the poopbox into thinking its plugged in.

I highly doubt any quality game is gonna use the kinect or be required. Its just some gimmick by microcock.

Comment

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
              You could crush the camera part
              or block the lens.

but still... what the fuck are they thinking?

Comment

That conference killed any desire I had to potentially buy that system. It doesn't even *look* good! It all seems like a bad joke.

Next gen is going to be PS4 all the way (and still 3/4 of gaming on my computer).

Comment

Like I said on the radio this week;
                  Sony's kinda already shown their games, but not given the fine prints for everything.
                  Microsoft's shown all their shit (literally), but has yet to really show their games.
                  Nintendo's running their own show.

This is gonna make E3 very interesting this year, considering what we can expect Sony and Microsoft to say/show.

As for the camera thing always being on? Remind me to never sit on any furniture in your living room if you're one of those guys covering up your cameras.

Comment

If the voyeuristic camera system is a mandatory, those sick motherf@$%^ won't see a dime from me !

Comment

Neither yours !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                        As for the camera thing always being on? Remind me to never sit on any furniture in your living room if you're one of those guys covering up your cameras.
                        That almost sounds like you don't mind the idea. Don't get me wrong, I've nothing to hide apart from the odd scratch or occasional talk to myself moment, but I sure as hell don't want a live feed into my living room.

Comment

Everytime the subject of "monitoring" pops up, I just wonder what kind of egos people have when they honestly believe anyone would have any form of interest in spending a single cent or breath on letting anything analog monitor their actions.

Comment

Well from point of view yeah I agree. I never actually think it would happen, outside of the realms of fiction. But it's still unsettling to potentially know it could happen. I just go back to the whole Ghost In The Shell interceptors storyline, I guess.

And that aside, if Microsoft announced that the someone, somewhere would be watching and monitoring your Kinect, while you play it. Would you be happy? Would you accept that?
                            Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 05-23-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

That almost sounds like you don't mind the idea. Don't get me wrong, I've nothing to hide apart from the odd scratch or occasional talk to myself moment, but I sure as hell don't want a live feed into my living room.
                              Exactly. I live in a small studio apartment with no actual bedroom. Its one square room for everything (bedroom, kitchen, living room all in one), and another very small room (Bathroom).
                              I sometimes change in the room, and when its basking hot out, i get naked and do my usual computer/gaming stuff. I def dont want to be spied on.

Comment

if Microsoft announced that the someone, somewhere would be watching and monitoring your Kinect, while you play it. Would you be happy? Would you accept that?
                                I'd like to see the odds of that happening, just so I know whether or not to put money on that or Hitler coming back as Space Jesus next year.

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                                i get naked and do my usual computer/gaming stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X