Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Xbox One" has awesome games. Haters are missing out. (So is most of Europe now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, it's an old patent and may not even happen, but the fact someone thought this up and that was allowed to be patented in the first place just blows my fucking mind. It's the most anti-consumer crap I've heard about in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
      http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/the-e...emerge/0116138

Sure, it's an old patent and may not even happen, but the fact someone thought this up and that was allowed to be patented in the first place just blows my fucking mind. It's the most anti-consumer crap I've heard about in my life.
      After this im surprised there are no privacy lawsuits from consumers.

Comment

Hilarious article, thanks for posting it!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
          After this im surprised there are no privacy lawsuits from consumers.
          'Cause, motion controls aside, this isn't Minority Report.

Comment

Call of Duty, as always, is the most innovating franchise around.

Comment

Enjoy!

Comment

5Gb ram for games is good enough. there will be no difference with 5, 8, 16 even if the memory clock is high(will burn it too!); the graphics card will decide, and, as far as we know, they are not so wonderful. PS4 has a super APU(gpu+cpu on die), so we can also think in temperatures and power supply as a limit.

Comment

MC have announced that the xbox one will be region locked, another epic failure for xbox !
                  Last edited by Guest; 05-28-2013, 03:38 AM.

Comment

I noticed that! PS3 and 360 were region free and now xbox one is not. What crack is microsoft doing?

Comment

Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                      MC have announced that the xbox one will be region locked, another epic failure for xbox !
                      I feel the word "epic" has lots its meaning over the past few years.

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                      I noticed that! PS3 and 360 were region free and now xbox one is not. What crack is microsoft doing?
                      360 was not region free. It operates with 3 game regions; PAL, NTSC-U/C, and NTSC-J. A game can be locked to one, two, or none of those. In general, most western developed titles are usually flagged for PAL and NTSC-U/C (with their Asia releases either being all or locked to just NTSC-J), Capcom's big titles are generally open on all three, Asian developed titles "in general" are locked to the region the disc is released in.

PS3 allows for region locking too, but only an absolute minimalistic amount of titles has ever used it. (Most recent being Persona 4 Arena, which was mainly locked due to publisher and price differences between regions)

Comment

I was fairly interested in Xbox One's capabilities and maybe even a future purchase, but there is no way in hell I will now. I have enjoyed my 360 (for the year and a half I've owned it) but I will most likely be purchasing a PS4 after they've been around for a year or so. Maybe a Wii U as well. I've not seen any games for it that I'm really interested in though.

It's a shame that I'm not all that enthusiastic about console debuts anymore.
                        sigpic
                        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Comment

Oh yes, the mandatory Hitler video.

Comment

Just stick to the PS3 or xbox 360. For an example of why:

Many of these so called PS4 exclusives are coming to PS3:
                              -Play the game while downloading: Being introduced starting with The Last Of Us. It will allow you to play the game while its downloading.

-A recent leak said Infamous Second Son *May* see a PS3 port later on after the PS4 version.

-The screenshot and video capture feature may come to PS3 through PSPlus, as said by a sony employee on the PSN forums.

-MANY good games are coming to current gen only, not next gen. Here are some:
                              -GTA V
                              -Saints Row IV
                              -Beyond Two Souls
                              -The Last of us
                              -Remember Me
                              -Until Dawn

Yea, PS3 and 360 are DEFINITELY still worth it. Not to mention that, after the disaster involving both the PS3 and 360 with their VERY high failure rates at launch, yea, im sticking to current gen until the first console revisions release. If your smart, you will too.

For sources on my points, see IGN or Gamespot.
                              Last edited by ccrogers15; 05-29-2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

That lack or MGSV...

Comment

Working...
                                X