Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
    This is what they call DLC? I'm selling this
    Umm.....it's free? Kenshi is out next Tuesday and Rain will be within a month. If anything I think NRS is doing a pretty good job with the DLC.
    Last edited by CODE_umb87; 07-02-2011, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Is Kenshi going to be $5 also? Because I think it's expensive for a single character it's why I still haven't gotten Skarlet.
      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• The only thing you'll find for less than $5 on console stores are avatars, themes, miniS, music, etc. $5 is minimum rate for DLC.

Comment

• I'm used to my $5 getting me more than one item ie: U2 fighting game dlcs r just generally bad
          "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Kenshi is on the PSN Store (Not yet on XBL because of the late store update) and he is a fucking beast. I love the way he plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              Kenshi is on the PSN Store (Not yet on XBL because of the late store update) and he is a fucking beast. I love the way he plays.
              Yeah, been training with him and I've got to say he's pretty impressive. Now I'm just waiting for them to release a patch so that we can actually use our DLC online.

Comment

• FUCK YES! Smokes OTG combo is back with his MK2 costume. Hello 45% combo!

Comment

• I really like the Noob/Smoke Deception throwback they did with with new klassic costumes. When selecting tag team Noob and Smoke with MK2 alternate color costumes, Noobs shadow helper is replaced by Smoke. That was nice of NRS to include that little Easter egg.

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                    I really like the Noob/Smoke Deception throwback they did with with new klassic costumes. When selecting tag team Noob and Smoke with MK2 alternate color costumes, Noobs shadow helper is replaced by Smoke. That was nice of NRS to include that little Easter egg.
                    Yeah I think thats pretty cool. I noticed it as well. But I'm also kinda think that it might be a glitch. When ever you faced hidden Smoke in the Living Forest he would sometimes turn into Scorpion. Its just a pallet swap glitch. But idk it could be the Deception throw back which is pretty cool.

I'm still waiting for a Cyborg Smoke DLC.

Comment

• Just noticed that in the hidden fight version of Smoke and Noob, it actually uses the MK1 ninja model, yet the new DLC alt is based on MK2.

Pointless observation I know. Anyway, still loving this - but I truly suck online. I main Jade if anyone wants to add me.
                      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                        Just noticed that in the hidden fight version of Smoke and Noob, it actually uses the MK1 ninja model, yet the new DLC alt is based on MK2.

Pointless observation I know. Anyway, still loving this - but I truly suck online. I main Jade if anyone wants to add me.
                        It's not pointless. I didn't noticed that. I thought these free DLC where simply a way of making available their classic costumes. Turns out that this free DLC actually has some work behind them which is nice.

I hope the next compatibility pack brings more MK3 costumes. I would love to see Ermac in his MK3 suit. That and an unmasked Sub-Zero. And I second Sebastian's desire for a Cyborg Smoke.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Well we have 2 (or 3?) characters left.
                          Assuming free costumes are released with each character, then that's like 4-6 more classic costumes.

I want MK2 Shang-Tsung and MK1 Sonya at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                            Well we have 2 (or 3?) characters left.
                            Assuming free costumes are released with each character, then that's like 4-6 more classic costumes.

I want MK2 Shang-Tsung and MK1 Sonya at least.

Yup. That would be badass!

And some love for classic Raiden (MK1)

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Make it happen.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post

Make it happen.
                                no.

Comment

Working...
                                X