Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
    Where does this mentality of 'if they can't teleport, they're useless' come from? You have to be really shitty at the game to think that. If you block appropriately, teleports are more of an advantage to you than the person using them -- it leaves them completely wide open and vulnerable to a big-time combo. I love when people spam teleport, because it's predictable, and they'll either open themselves up to an attack, or turn into a ball and really give you time to fuck them up..
    Cycle back to my Sonya vs Scorpion post.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I remember way back when in 93 when Teleport moves were used more for defensive than offensive techniques.

Comment

• I remember way back when gas was a nickel!

Anyways this whole Freddy thing has me laughing my ass off. Ed just went full troll on us.

Comment

• I dont think its Eds choice to put this guy in the game really.

Comment

• Looks like my dream of unmasked Sub-zero coming to the game will be out with the Freddy pack.
            Last edited by CODE_umb87; 07-22-2011, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• I like the alt costumes that they've been putting out...but they need a massive fatality DLC pack.

....And some MK1 alt costumes for Liu Kang, Rayden, Sonya, Kano, and Johnny cage.

Comment

• Real men don't need to prove something by teleporting or hurling fireballs, they just need a sidearm and a licence to kill.
                See you in hell.

Comment

So uh, yeah...this just happened.

YouTube video:
                  sigpic

Comment

Where does this mentality of 'if they can't teleport, they're useless' come from? You have to be really shitty at the game to think that. If you block appropriately, teleports are more of an advantage to you than the person using them -- it leaves them completely wide open and vulnerable to a big-time combo. I love when people spam teleport, because it's predictable, and they'll either open themselves up to an attack, or turn into a ball and really give you time to fuck them up.
                    Thank you....Kyliedog is starting to sound like a broken record.

Comment

• This Freddy DLC really sucks ass. Ok he's a cool vilain, but he has no charisma. I can't see anyone maining him.

And his face..............

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        I remember way back when gas was a nickel!

Anyways this whole Freddy thing has me laughing my ass off. Ed just went full troll on us.
                        Ed already trolled me when he said that MK wasn't region locked.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• -----

Unmasked Sub zero gameplay.

and some explanation on why Freddy Kruger is in this game.

You’ve seen the video. Now read what compelled Mortal Kombat co-creator Ed Boon to bring 80s horror icon Freddy Kruger to Mortal Kombat as a downloadable guest character this August. In discussing the news with the PlayStation.Blog, Boon shed light on the long, sometimes tangled genesis of Mortal’s Kombat’s other DLC characters -- namely Rain, [...]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            Ed already trolled me when he said that MK wasn't region locked.
                            I want a link to where he said it wasn't region locked.

Comment

• The game's laggy enough as it is(input lag more than anything) without having to play against people from other continents. I'm good.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                                I want a link to where he said it wasn't region locked.
                                I can't remember now but I remember reading some link where someone from NRS, probably not Boon himself mind you, said that the game would not be region locked. Then again the netcode is so bad that I can't even begin to imagine how it would be between continents.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X