No announcement yet.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the fire effects Naughty Dog has added into the game, you only need to see the dynamic shadows and lighting it creates to the surounding area. I think I'll give this a media black out (I will only watch the E3 demostration most likely) on any in-depth information for this chapter. Don't want to be spoiled much this time around like I did when I played Uncharted 2 way early before it was released at retail here in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
      I love the fire effects Naughty Dog has added into the game, you only need to see the dynamic shadows and lighting it creates to the surounding area. I think I'll give this a media black out (I will only watch the E3 demostration most likely) on any in-depth information for this chapter. Don't want to be spoiled much this time around like I did when I played Uncharted 2 way early before it was released at retail here in the UK.
      With the advertising for Uncharted 2, I dont think too much was ever given away (unlike Capcom practically showing off every cutscene for RE5). That can always change though. I don't plan on putting this in my black out folder until summer. I'm not even sure if I'll watch the E3 demo, but that will be hard to resist.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

story details

In the midst of an elaborate con to settle a twenty-year old score, fortune hunter Nathan Drake stumbles into a centuries-old conspiracy that puts him back on the trail of his infamous ancestor, renowned explorer and privateer Sir Francis Drake.

But his search for a lost 16th-century treasure leads him to an even greater discovery – an ancient secret that ensnares him in a web of deceit, pitting him against a shadowy clandestine organization and the occult treachery of its cunning and ruthless leader.

Aided by his partner and mentor Victor Sullivan, Drake embarks on a daring trek across Europe and into the Middle East, tracing the footsteps of the famed Lawrence of Arabia as they follow a centuries-old trail of clues leading to a fabled lost city buried for millennia in the heart of Arabia’s Rub’ al-Khali desert – a legend Lawrence christened “the Atlantis of the Sands.”

But the vast and pitiless wasteland of the Empty Quarter conceals a terrible mystery, and before the end of their journey, the race to unearth the wealth of the lost city descends into a desperate bid for survival, an ordeal that will push Drake to the limits of his endurance and force him to confront his deepest fears.

seems like there will be clowns in the game
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          With the advertising for Uncharted 2, I dont think too much was ever given away (unlike Capcom practically showing off every cutscene for RE5). That can always change though. I don't plan on putting this in my black out folder until summer. I'm not even sure if I'll watch the E3 demo, but that will be hard to resist.
          I still remember watching GameTrailer's Interview with Wesker's motion capture actor, and at the tail end of it they showed a bit of the Two on Two custscene. . .

I thought you would be happy to see us.

Us?

So slow to catch on. .

I was like, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC KKKKKKKKKKK!!!!"

So much for the Bird Lady Mystery. Oh Capcom, you so incompetent!
          Last edited by valentinesdead?; 12-17-2010, 09:06 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I like how much smoother the hand-to-hand combat looks. Seems they've kept what was so great about the second game too. I really don't think ND have wasted the last 12 months. It's still early days yet, so will have to wait and see what else unfolds in the coming months.

Comment

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
              I still remember watching GameTrailer's Interview with Wesker's motion capture actor, and at the tail end of it they showed a bit of the Two on Two custscene. . .
              Gametrailers is awful for ruining games, aside from official trailers stay far away from any interviews or original content they try and put out especially reviews, I've seen them ruin boss fights, twists in story, so many spoilers in general.

The video editors there are mugs.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Also, is it a bad thing that I'm looking forward towards Resistance 3 more?
                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 12-17-2010, 11:49 PM.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Also, is it a bad thing that I'm looking forward towards Resistance 3 more?
                  nope. if Diablo III had a release date for next year, i would instantly replace that with Skyrim.
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Just leaving that here.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

I already made a thread for Resistance 3.

Comment

I am aware, but I'm just leaving that on here.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Uncharted 3 gameplay embargo has got broken slightly early from others. You can see some of the footage below;

Part 1

Part 2

Play Station blog further information and interview

Very impressive effects on the fire. This will do me good for now.
                          Last edited by Zombie Fred; 12-28-2010, 10:31 AM.

Comment

I just love Uncharted series BEST PS3 games !!!!!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

EDGE scans http://www.gamersmint.com/uncharted-3-edge-scans-here
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Must have been painful for Edge.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X