Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amy Hennig discusses Uncharted 3's story:

Comment

The latest OPM UK has a four page preview of Uncharted 3, been reading through it. Sand will pretty much play as much a role as snow did in the previous game, there's also going to be a lot of shit like mirages and that.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        there's also going to be a lot of shit like mirages and that.
        Fear you can't forget.

Comment

Next we'll be seeing a live action Nathan Drake giving a speech at a press conference.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Haha...anyone remember this?
            Attached Files

Comment

I remember that, hahaha.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Im very hyped about this game !! i guess it will win game of the year just like last time

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                  Im very hyped about this game !! i guess it will win game of the year just like last time
                  no doubt about that Uncharted 3 doesn't have any competition this year all the other games will just battle for the second place
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                    no doubt about that Uncharted 3 doesn't have any competition this year all the other games will just battle for the second place
                    Only if resident evil 6 came XDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                      Only if resident evil 6 came XDDDDDDDDDD
                      Not much chance of that winning Game of the Year either, especially if it's just a RE4 rehash.

Comment

• Although there could be a slight chance of the psp Uncharted title giving 3 a run. Just depends on how well it's done.

EDIT: On a side note, I just found out today that they passed up Nathan Fillion to play Drake in the upcoming live action movie adaption for (I have to resist the urge to vomit right now) Mark Walhberg. Now granted I like quite a few of his movies, but he's definitely no Nathan Drake, or Nathan Fillion for the matter either. What the fuck was David O. Russell thinking? Fillion is Nathan Drake minus the last name, he's got the look the comical attitude and everything else. This is a travesty of justice.
                        Last edited by Agent_Wong; 01-31-2011, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• I hope we get new trailer or something soon or a release date for a beta multiplayer like they did with 2 game

Comment

• Wait until June for a new trailer.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Its a long wait

Comment

• Uncharted 3 villain revealed. Looks like Helen Mirren.

GDC special with first hand reports of Uncharted 3, Batman: Arkham City, inFamous 2, Darkness 2, Dead Island, and more!Jeff is back from San Francisco for th...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X