No announcement yet.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is going to be the best PS3 title of the year without a doubt. Interesting idea for the villains this time, no doubt.

Comment

• I'm debating whether I should try to get to level 80 in U2 before this game comes out I'm level 72 but without a double cash weekend it'll take forever and I have this odd sense to complete everything in U2 before U3
      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Last week, Naughty Dog and SCEA held a packed-to-the-rafters press event at the PlayStation.Blog lounge at GDC 2011. The anticipation from the invited press was palpable as they all filtered into the PlayStation.Blog lounge - afterwards, word on the street was that we delivered. Evan Wells, Christophe Balestra, Richard Lemarchand and yours truly were there [...]
        sigpic

Comment

• Helen Mirren...

...and Jason Statham.

Uncharted 3 - 1, Every other game in 2011 - 0

You can't go wrong with cheeky, elitist Brits as villains. This game reeks of chunky awesomesauce.
          Last edited by Vector; 03-08-2011, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• It'll take some effort to top Lazerevic though. He was a badass.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• That he was.

Comment

• Would actually be topped if they actually got the actual actors to voice them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  Uncharted 3 - 1, Every other game in 2011 - 0
                  Killzone 3 had Malcolm McDowell so we'll call it a tie for now.
                  sigpic

Comment

• And Ray Winstone!
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      It'll take some effort to top Lazerevic though. He was a badass.
                      Lazarevic is dead, but his voice actor has a new role in Uncharted 3
                      Spoiler:

Comment

• ^Yes he'll be voicing the Jason Statham look alike.
                        sigpic

Comment

• really?? I thought it's his voice but I wasn't sure
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                            ^Yes he'll be voicing the Jason Statham look alike.
                            LOL really? Yeah, I forgot he's ...Australian? So I'd guess anybody who is able to do different accents can be useful to fill up other roles.

Comment

• New Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Details

The biggest and the daily updated Uncharted Fan Site. All the media, news, info about Uncharted 3 and Uncharted for NGP(PSP2) is on UnchartedCentral.com

This part particularly interest me. ". . .so after all the lab tests for Uncharted 2 MP, Naughty Dog said that "One thing we learned from UC2 multiplayer was that damage / health should be "the same or similar to single player"."

Hm. That sure is an interesting statement that perked up my ears. And my previous bare=interest in this title. If ND is indeed rectifying their HUGE MISTAKE with UC2 multiplayer. . .I just might buy this after all. Otherwise, I think my money's going to Tomb Raider.
                              Last edited by valentinesdead?; 04-02-2011, 07:18 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• i'll only pre-order this game if they offer some one of a kind of physical bonus item (if they offer more than one from a different retailer, i'ma have to choose wisely[unless there's some special edition as well]), otherwise, pricedrop indeed.
                                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X