This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Im_just_Paul View Post
    haha, I know I sound old, but I'm only 25.
    i'm thirty one, and recovering...no just kidding i don't drink though
    Last edited by jimmyjoejangles; 05-22-2011, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmyjoejangles View Post
      hi i'm jimmy i'm a wine maker, and a pizza cook(not as glamorous as it sounds)
      i love my wife and we are having a baby girl in august, so i'm trying to get in my video game playing now. i started playing video games when i saw the demo for metal gear solid, then i played re2 and loved it the upgraded magnum is my favorite weapon in the series. I enjoy all the re games for what they are and hope one is still in the works for the psp.
      Very happy to hear about you having a daughter, have you decided on a name yet?
      See you in hell.

Comment

• avery iris r.

Comment

• Welcome everyone Nice to have you all here.

Comment

• Hey guys, not great with introductions so apologies.
            Been listening to the podcast and found it to be very good
            so just registering to say nicely done and I hope it returns in
            time.
            As for the intro stuff, I'm from N Ireland. Been into the series
            from the old days and looking forward to joining your community.
            Thanks

Comment

• Welcome TRHolmes(y) hope you enjoy it
              "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Welcome to THIA, enjoy your stay.

Comment

• Oh! Introductions!

Names are pretty but I guess I go by loliliana. I've only started to branch myself out via online gaming in the past year (I feel old for taking so long) and Resident Evil was sort of the diving platform I used for it.

I'm 25 and been immersed in Umbrella trivia since the beginning. At 10 years old and being a girl gamer, Resident Evil just became the perfect combination with my fascination for violence and gore with pizza cheesy goodness.

Coming here I guess I wanted to finally reach out and sort of actually talk about the franchise that started as nothing more then just gaming into almost a practiced religion for me. Ouch...sounds a bit crazy.

I will not confirm nor deny my former fangirl lifestyle as Leon's dreamy hair blew like a soft feather in the breeze. XD Looking forward to see how long till my opinions get me a contract kill on my head.

Comment

• Hey, someone has to like Leon. Although my own theory is actually that the hair is a brain eating parasite he picked up during Gaiden, and that's why his personality randomly and radically shifts between games (and movies).

Welcome to the site, anyway.

Comment

• That does make for a interesting theory. Perhaps Jill is returning to said cruise line to investigate further having been unsuccessful in curing his condition?

Thanks though for the welcome!

Oh and I don't hate on Leon. I just like to give him a hard time. I do that to Chris too with his drug problem.

Comment

• that Chris dose steraroids i like Leon you can tell about my user name
                        the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• hey guys, new here, so, i'm guessin this is the topic i'm lookin for?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Welcome.

Comment

• Hello my name is David it is nice to meet you all

Comment

• hmm what to say... well hi! everyone calls me Bug.
                                not much of a forum goer mostly because I'm a socially awkward person even when it comes to being online. But I love resident evil and always have, though my favorite game series is called Ys.
                                looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X