• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
    i can fight good too
    What styles/forms? Weapons?

Comment

• She's deadly with a rifle and scope <3

Comment

• Saturn scart cable. Christmas comes early at Dot's house.

Comment

• not to mention lust ;) that's a weapon and a sin right meggy <3 i didn't know i was in your clan any weird initiation things i should know about

Comment

• Lol, sharpshooting, hmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
              not to mention lust ;) that's a weapon and a sin right meggy <3 i didn't know i was in your clan any weird initiation things i should know about
              Lust is only a sin if you deny yourself of what you want

Nah... Well, actually all the wierd stuff should have been erased from your memory... (Hopefully...)

Comment

• i'm just one of your experiments from your labs how about you me, dinner and a shot of g virus for some action ;)

Comment

• I'll be auctioning the complete UFO Robo Grendizer series LD boxes (all 3 with 74 episodes) with an NTSC LD player soon. Spread the word if you know of any old school anime fans.

I won't be asking much either.

Comment

• @Shiv: You bet. As always, dinner is on me. I'm a gentleman like that

@Umon: LD as in LaserDisc? Wow, that is really old school... UFO Robo Grendizer does sort of strike a bell... Wasn't that like a robot with "horns" that looked like badly combed hair? Combed up anyway... Assuming of course, we're talking about the same thing >_>

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                      Saturn scart cable. Christmas comes early at Dot's house.
                      Picked one up myself along with a Playstation 1/2/3 one and an N64 one It will be fun comparing the different video outs for all these. I have an extra N64/Gamecube style one if anyone needs one, Damn Play Asia royally screwed up my order and I ended up getting two of those and RE4 for Wii (when I ordered Bio 4)

Also got an SCART>Component box

An SCART Audio Lead

RE4 PC Korean Edition

RE4 Wii Official Guide

Some new shelves for the room
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-19-2007, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• Damn that's a lot of wires. I like your PC monitor though, it's running 2 mins ahead of your alarm clock btw.

Comment

• Ahahah, Yeah. I havent bothered to change the alarm clock to the proper time, 2 mins isnt so bad Oddly enough its one of those clocks which finds the time itself, and my PC is set to do that as well so who knows.
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-19-2007, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• Perhaps it takes two minutes for the signal to be relayed to the clock? Of course, that could only happen if their was a clock sattalite orbiting say the Moon, or maybe Venus, or maybe even one of Venus' moons? Strange place for an American Clock Sync'er...

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                              Perhaps it takes two minutes for the signal to be relayed to the clock? Of course, that could only happen if their was a clock sattalite orbiting say the Moon, or maybe Venus, or maybe even one of Venus' moons? Strange place for an American Clock Sync'er...

tsk, didn't you know meggy venus has no natural known sattelites (moons). moons start from earth, then mars has two (phobos and deimos) and we know jupiter and saturn got plenty

ok.. i'm done with my astronomy nerdiness

Comment

• It's a secret moon. Built by Russian Cosmonauts during the cold war... It always orbits on the other side of Venus hiding itself using the planet as a sheild... Sneaky bastards... Clever though, I'll give them that...

Comment

Working...
                                X