Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea my guns Rate of fire is insane, its a H&K Replica G36c (compact model) Has a Fiber Glass body like the real gun and has the same weight and its a 1:1 scale. Shoots hard...breaks skin.

My G36c is a 300$ gun and my Beretta M92F Samurai Edge is a 150$+Shipping, got it on sale for 124$ shipped If you want Jills Mod, Barry's Mod, or Chris Mod...it will cost you more then 300$ easy...check this out

JILL MOD:

STANDARD MOD( Rebecca Chambers): 250$? ok i guess my pistol has gone up in price
    Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-14-2007, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• I like my TM P-90

Last edited by Borman; 08-14-2007, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Your gun has the same inner barrel length as my g36c, except I have a tight bore = more accurate ;) Im not a fan of the P-90's I use to have a ICS M16 A2 V2 split gear box, loved that gun, but it was a lemon cause it was the very first version of the ICS m16.

This is me at an airsoft game and here is my m16

Attached Files

Comment

• Yea well in close quarters, range doesnt matter so much My next gun is going to be a m16 most likely. We just play casual 4-6 people games either at the house, or up at my dads hunting camp, but its still pretty crazy.

Comment

• we play 50+ people and throw events with Nukes, Missles, Toxic Chemicals, Obj's and more as props, and these props actually work with realistic settings and such. Of course not real nukes or missle systems...but they light up and function like the real things...
            Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-14-2007, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Nice I just started playing this summer so its all quite new. I should be having 10 person matches at the least this fall. Theres an old abandoned train station a few miles down the road that people play Paintball at, so we're gunna try that sometime.

Comment

• lucky! I wish I had an abondoned train station to play at, we've been trying to get old mental hospitals/instituitons to play in, creepy!!!!

Comment

• Biohazard 4 soundtrack
                  "Louis" Quentin Tarantino figure from Planet Terror
                  Chainsaw Ganado
                  R.P.D STARS zippo lighter
                  Resident Evileadly Silence
                  Paper Mario 64 (Wii)
                  Castlevania NES (Wii)
                  Kirby NES (Wii)

Comment

• Originally posted by wBirkin View Post
                    Resident Evileadly Silence
                    now that's funny

Comment

• Anyone got a spare 660$?
                      Really rare, first I've seen at auction.
                      http://page14.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/s65399678
                      I have two of this one.
                      In fact with alpha only the licker and marvin were sold painted and assembled.
                      The Super tyrant were sold unpainted and not assembled.
                      Many people just don't know it was sold and it's official by alpha too.
                      But trust me, this price is stupid.I got the 2 alpha super tyrant i have for less than the half of this price ;-) Even if he's paintend and assembled, it's a crazy price.

Here is a picture of the two i have: (the 2 box on the left, the outbreak display is on the box)

Comment

• Nice collection ;)

Comment

• Thanks, i have many others photos of my collection if you want, i don't know if i already post them here?

Comment

• Go for it

Comment

• Well my Metal gear Figures arrived today and I still don't have my camera back to post a pic of them, blah . . .
                              sigpic

Comment

• ooh which figures did you order? my friend has liquid snake

Comment

Working...
                                X