Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parasite Eve's second disc is as good as the first (which is pretty rare *ahem Xenogears*). It builds up into a great ending. I never really went through it again though, I remember once you complete it you have to fight like 500 monsters to get 500 junk items or something so you can make the ultimate weapon. I passed on that lol...

Comment

• I like PE2 because you can get a Gunblade.

Comment

• PE2 lol.. I only played the Japanese version when it was released, I got up to the part in the desert with those weird llama things with human heads, too messed up for me. I had a similar experience with FF9 and the dancing rats on disc 2.

Comment

• PE2 was much more RE-orientated. Same control scheme and such. The plot was terribly confusing, however. At the last 1/4 of the game, you really just don't know wtf is going on right infront of you. MGS2 was easier to get a grip on O_o
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I enjoyed PE2. I got to the underground laboratory section where this little girl was being protected by an NMC that blocked my bullets and kicked my ass.

Comment

• Not really something I bought but a supplier I work with gave me a Bluetooth USB dongle that he says is the smallest in the world. I checked on Google and it seems to be true, it's pretty damn small: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Scream108/u.jpg

Comment

• That is pretty damn small.

Comment

• Christ, that is tiny...how would you even be able to take it out of the USB port? rofl
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Maybe you're meant to leave it in the computer XD

Comment

• G.I Joe 25th Anniversary 5-pack

Duke
                      Scarlett
                      Snake-Eyes
                      Roadblock
                      Gung-Ho

Comment

• did the red hair lady ever hook up with gi joe? i used to watch it to see if he'd get some romance in

Comment

• I think a only a few episodes explored the relationship between Duke and Scarlett but not many.

Comment

• yea i remember watching a few and waiting around for it but knowing this is more guy based and guys don't want to see that it wouldn't happen

Comment

• You probably nailed the reason right there. Flint and Lady Jaye have a daughter who appears in Transformers Season 3 which is 20 years after TF season 2 and G.I. Joe. So I guess something happens between them. I think an older Cobra Commader also appears in TF.

Comment

• I don't know if anyone here collects Gundam figures but I have a large lot for sale:

Comment

Working...
                                X