Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These photos can't show all because some goods are not exposed, and because these pictures are from one year ago...i got more since.

Comment

• Holy shit!

Comment

• holy shit is right how much did all of that cost?

Comment

• Just bought a Tracer Unit/Silencer for my G36c enjoy and BTW HOLY SHIT FUCK^^^ You lucky basterd, I would recommed that you down size, im on comcast and its taking a few min to upload all the pics XD

Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-16-2007, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• I have some of my old MGS1 figures still, though no idea where their accesories or packaging went. Still have Stealth Snake, Stealth Ninja, Meryl, Psycho Mantis, and Sniper Wolf I think.

Comment

• The Tracer unit I have on my gun lights up the BB's as they come out for a night game 8)

Comment

• jesus christ...i give up. the november '05 William Birkin is about 5046045646141684 times better than me. haha. i'm totally and completely envious. someone think of a new name for me...haha no really...haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
                  Sniper Wolf I think.
                  my favorite! i'm a big sniper wolf fan she's awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by wBirkin View Post
                    jesus christ...i give up. the november '05 William Birkin is about 5046045646141684 times better than me. haha. i'm totally and completely envious. someone think of a new name for me...haha no really...haha
                    Heck, he's got superb collection. I dunno, hey, John, can you compete this guy? LOL

Comment

• 2000 wii points on F-Zero X and Breath of Fire 2

Comment

• Originally posted by dmkf View Post
                        Heck, he's got superb collection. I dunno, hey, John, can you compete this guy? LOL
                        haha no way, With those prototypes hes looking into thousands just for some of those alone. I got out of the figure business

Comment

• Jesus Christ.... o.o
                          It would cost at least half a million to build a collection like that here in Brazil
                          It's the dream of every fan I think... at least, it is my dream =P
                          Last edited by -Evil Shady-; 08-17-2007, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• i think you're right...just about every fan lol. my favorite is on top of the unit...the left hand bottom corner. a beautiful digital clock that isn't even RE lol. it just seemed like a funny black sheep

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
                              These photos can't show all because some goods are not exposed, and because these pictures are from one year ago...i got more since.

*the omgz*
                              Sweet lord.

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                                Sweet lord.
                                This is like a dick measuring contest.

And now i've been shamed ;_;
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X