• Show
Clear All

• i got a pink DS

Comment

• I want a pink PSP lol.

Comment

• that's right ROCK ON

Comment

• That smily looks insane, more than happy.

Comment

• i know.. i hate that : /

Comment

• Parasite Eve
              Excellent choice! I loved that game back in the day. I usually play it on the PSP now. Sweet memories.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• i still didn't finish that game i'm up to the part where uh.. ok we finished the whole central park business we're with the cop and i think we were searching the garbage.. i don't remember but i want to know if i'm near disc 2

Comment

• I need to pick up PE, I recall watching a friend play some of it and it looked pretty interesting.

Comment

• yeah, well it's not mine...yet. i'm in the middle of transferring funds onto my paypal account, so i haven't bought it yet. i won the auction, i just need to cough up the ten bucks haha

Comment

• I could never get into Parasite Eve 2... I don't really know why...

Comment

• PE2 wasnt that good. PE1 was a great game though.

Comment

• Yeah... I found it a lot more interesting than the second one. I remember renting it then getting to the second disc and having to return it. Sucks I lost the save for it, would have been nice to continue from where I left off instead of starting over...

Still was great fun though...

Hell, I even managed to get a hold of the Parasite Eve movie... However, it was nothing like the game... Still interesting with a pretty innovative story line though...
                          Last edited by Project Omega; 07-26-2007, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• never saw it. FF spirits within was pretty cool

Comment

• I've only seen bits and peices of FF:SW... Advent Children and The Last Stand were way better IMO.

Comment

• The PE movie was CG?

Comment

Working...
                                X