recently seen TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
    Homeland, Dexter and Boardwalk Empire all delivered this week. I'm disappointed at The Walking Dead though...

I have yet to continue watching Terra Nova.
    Pretty much the same for me - Walking Dead is the only show I watch with my girlfriend but the senseless drama moments she finds rather boring... haven't continued with Terra Nova either.

Comment

• I just saw the pilot episode of Twin Peaks, and I can't help but constantly be reminded of Alan Wake...
      Fission mailed.

Comment

• ^ Alan Wake was heavily inspired by Twin Peaks.

Comment

• Alan Wake is a Silent Hill rip off more than anything -_-

Comment

• Alan Wake is shit. Twin Peaks is waaaaay too good for it, that was an awesome show. Deadly Premonition was a lot more worthy of the "inspired by Twin Peaks" title. Entertaining, weird, surreal right to the end.

Comment

• Twin Peaks is excellent.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• It most certainly is. Thought it was a great show. Such unusual and interesting characters.

Comment

• Douglas Firs...
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    Alan Wake is shit.
                    Howard Johnson is right!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                        Fission mailed.

Comment

• Started watching old school Beverly Hills 90210

Brenda was always my favourite and I am happily being reminded of why.

Team Chris Redfield<3

Comment

• Good episode of 'The Walking Dead', not as good as the first 3 eps but it was more character based. Loved seeing Glenn and Maggie's relationship starting to bloom. I gotta say that Stephen Yeun and and Lauren Cohans chemistry is really strong and the two are perfectly cast.

The Teaser for next weeks episode that showed Merle at the end was a pleasant surprise. I wasn't sure if they were gonna get back to him this soon. Makes me wonder where the TV series is going to go from this point now.

Its referencing the source material lot but not really following it, which is proving to be pretty good so far actually.
                            Last edited by Wrathborne; 11-06-2011, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• I was just talking about Merle coming back in another thread, what good timing! It was a very good episode. That zombie in the well had to be the grossest thing on the show so far, haha.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                                I was just talking about Merle coming back in another thread, what good timing! It was a very good episode. That zombie in the well had to be the grossest thing on the show so far, haha.
                                When they said it was stuck I automatically knew what was gonna happen.

Least they were out of the Boomers blast radius when it popped

Comment

Working...
                                X