No announcement yet.

recently seen TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently watching BBC drama series, Hidden, being a fan of Gleinster and BBC dramas with this genre. Liking it so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Terra Nova

Tried watching this. Pretentious and with unlikeable characters, typical syrupy Spielberg fare. I did see Stephen Lang though so it wasn't a total waste of my time.
      Oh yeah. I felt the same way about that one. Plus the dinos looked incredibly fake. Freakin' Barney the dinosaur probably would've looked more real running around that jungle.

I quickly lost interest while trying (and forcing myself) to watch it. Near the middle of it, I just had the show running on my TV but I wasn't really paying attention to it.

Felt bad that Stephen Lang was involved in it, to be honest. I hope the show gets better.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• I'm just watching Terra Nova because Stephen Lang and I'll watch almost anything with dinosaurs on it. That family can be eaten by the Carnotaurus for all I care.

Comment

• I saw some Terra Nova, not impressed yet.

Currently finishing Enterprise season 3 and 4 then I'll be done with all the Star Trek series..

Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis still the best sci-fi shows around, great continuity (not zipping around random parts of the galaxy all the time like Star Trek) and take the best parts of sci-fi without making it too cheesy or unbelievable. Feel like rewatching some episodes.. that one when Sheppard goes forward hundreds of years into the future and stays in stasis till its the right time to come back was pretty awesome.

Comment

• supernatural !!

Comment

• The thick of it. Love me some Malcom Tucker.
              sigpic

Comment

• Well if isn't Numpty Dumpty, sitting on the wall like some clueless egg cunt.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• ...in the Loop?

Comment

• Britain and America; friends and allies as far back as anyone can remember. Both the US President and UK Prime Minister fancy a war but not everyone agrees i...

Got it in one.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Updated my list of shows:

Boardwalk Empire
                      Dexter
                      The Walking Dead (tomorrow gents!)
                      Homeland
                      Terra Nova
                      Modern Family
                      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Just saw the second episode of Homeland. What an awesome show!
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• The Walking Dead: The kind of shit that would make Dick Cheney blush.

Comment

• the walking dead last night. What exactly are these zombies attracted to, apparently not to fresh human blood, or by smell. Why did they crawl under the cars, didn't the cop crawl under a car in the first season and they just crawled right under after him and into the tank also. lots of plot holes but I like zombie shit and I guess if some of the people weren't idiots a zombie show would be pretty boring. really like the Gerber knives and tools the kid found, Gerber makes some quality products. All in all its all right and thats enough for me.

Comment

• I think Dexter and Walking Dead both had strong episodes this week. Walking Dead is beginning to remind me of classic zombie movies but in TV show format.. though I admit the rules regarding the zombies don't always seem consistent..

Dexter was a lot better this week - the last two scenes were awesome, it really needed something like that.. plus I heard something big is gonna go down in the next two episodes with someone returning, should be interesting..
                              Last edited by Scream; 10-18-2011, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmyjoejangles View Post
                                Why did they crawl under the cars, didn't the cop crawl under a car in the first season and they just crawled right under after him and into the tank also.
                                Because they saw and followed him. The herd didn't didn't see any of them until the girl tried getting up.

Comment

Working...
                                X