No announcement yet.

recently seen TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking forward to an explosive season finale of Breaking Bad, this Sunday night..

got into the show just before season 3 began, when i caught up on every episode.. haven't missed one since.. i don't think i've ever followed a show as intently as i have this one.. season 4 seemed to fly by.. i can't believe there's only one left, and then begins the year long wait.. at least The Walking Dead returns, to ease the pain..

salud!

see the first minute of this weeks show, here..
    Last edited by AchuA; 10-07-2011, 11:07 PM.
    stand upon thy feet, thou barren sun, whose face is as the dusk..

Comment

• :justified double post:

Breaking Bad.. Holy fucking shit..

Comment

• Watching Beverly Hills, 90210 on Netflix.

Used to watch it when I was really young, nice nostalgia <3
        Last edited by Metal Carebear; 10-09-2011, 10:18 PM.

Team Chris Redfield<3

Comment

• Originally posted by AchuA View Post
          :justified double post:

Breaking Bad.. Holy fucking shit..
          Indeed.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Wow, what an ending. Talk about a terminator death for sure. As for what can happen in series 4, we will finally see Walt's transformation "from Mr chips to scarface" and can see the DEA/Hank Vs Walt, with that direction, if Walt starts his own operation, now the cartel and Gus are out of the picture. What an amazing ride it's been.

Comment

• Now that I think about it, I think I recall talk of a planned six seasons.. if Heisenberg does come back (which would be awesome, remember that part when he first meets Tuco in his office) there should be enough to go on for two seasons.. More than enough time for Hank to find out Walter's real identity (this has to happen sooner or later).

Perhaps a series ending where Walter confesses to his crimes I don't think he will get away with it.. Or the cancer could come back (I remember they made it clear he was still not fully cured) so he adopts a don't give shit attitude once again.

I also don't think the cartel are out of the picture, if its anything like real life... when they die they're instantly replaced..
              Last edited by Scream; 10-10-2011, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Well the next season is the final one, with 16 episodes commissioned for it so it be interesting how it will end.

Comment

• Terra Nova

Tried watching this. Pretentious and with unlikeable characters, typical syrupy Spielberg fare. I did see Stephen Lang though so it wasn't a total waste of my time.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Spoiler:

@AA

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by AchuA; 10-10-2011, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Epic finale.
                          Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Whoa, relax there.

Spoiler:

What a run this has been, for me the show could have ended right there, but there are still loose ends - Hank, the DEA, Mike, etc.

I just hope they don't milk the series but keep the top-notch quality in the next season. They've set the bar high this season, let's see if they can raise it in the next.
                          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                            Epic finale.

Whoa, relax there.

Spoiler:
                            Because he's a bastard. Starts off saying all of this was for his family, but it was his own ego at the end of the day. I hate Walt now. Tricking Jesse and Gus. He was cooler when he had hair and he was running around out of that caravan in his pants shitting himself that he was about to be arrested.

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-11-2011, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• He protected his family right to the end, and he did so brilliantly. Study the show and the final episode more carefully.

Spoiler:
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I disagree. It's much more than that now. He wasn't thinking of his family when he decided to work for Gus again in the first place when he could have gotten out, nor when he got cocky and put Hank back on the trail of "Heisenburg" again.

Comment

Working...
                                X