No announcement yet.

recently seen TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watchin Star Trek right now, Next Generation to be precise.
    Fission mailed.

Comment

• I tried to watch Game of Thrones and True Blood but had to stop after their respective first episodes because I honestly find the sex scenes disturbing and uncomfortable. I'll take conveniently placed shadows and cheesy music over nipples and what sounds like somebody repeatedly slapping a steak against a bench any day...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
        I tried to watch Game of Thrones and True Blood but had to stop after their respective first episodes because I honestly find the sex scenes disturbing and uncomfortable. I'll take conveniently placed shadows and cheesy music over nipples and what sounds like somebody repeatedly slapping a steak against a bench any day...
        You...Complete...Me.

Comment

• Guys, please remember us poor brits see nothing Walking Dead 'till Friday. For the love of all that is good and flavoured with sugar, spoiler tags. The returning character thing would have been a good, y'know, surprise.
          Last edited by Darkmoon; 11-07-2011, 05:13 AM.

Comment

• Sorry Darkmoon, I should of been aware that the show airs on different days for different timezones! Won't happen again! :X...
            sigpic

Comment

• I'm watching Taken on Netflix, awesome, just plain awesome!

Comment

• Fuck, sorry Dark! Wont happen again!

Comment

• Walking Dead...

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

• No worries guys. Just a gentle reminder that we European types live in a dark and backwards state, and can at best expect the good TV shows several days after the states. Heck, we just finished season 6 of Supernatural here. A couple of weeks after you guys started season 7.

Comment

• ^ Australia is even more backwards in regards to t.v. I don't even know where we're up to on Supernatural because they keep taking it on and off the air.

DX

Anyway, just watched a new episode of Dexter. Makes me want to go and watch Season 1 again.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                      X