Single, taken, or in a relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single, taken, or in a relationship?

This thread is about your relationship status and how you feel about it.

I'm single, been single for two years, and hating it. I'm ready for a relationship, but it seems everyone I know is taken. I know I need to be patient, but I feel like I've been waiting for way too long and I need someone. It gets really lonely being single. When you're single all your friends who have a significant other stop hanging out with you because you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend and they don't wanna bring you along to hangout because you will be like a third wheel to them. Its really starting to tick me off seeing all my friends go off with their better halves and leaving me all by my lonesome...

Well how about you? What's your relationship status and how do you feel about it?

Meh. In a relationship, as of today. I don't think it's going to last, but hey, you never know.

Comment

Hey, TheMedic, come down to Texas. I can fix that for you.

Comment

single and happy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
          Hey, TheMedic, come down to Texas. I can fix that for you.

Hahahaha! That just made me LOL. Texas is a big place...I love austin. Has alot of hot guys there.

Comment

I'm single and have been for the past half a year thanks too my ex leaving me because i was upsetting her when in reality she was doing drugs behind my back and i found out waited for her too admit too it she never did, so i've been like this ever since, i wanna find a girl who is gonna love me for me not drop me the moment a new set of losers come running into her life, its because of this and my previous relationships that i'm on the verge of giving up...

Comment

Originally posted by DXP View Post
              I'm single and have been for the past half a year thanks too my ex leaving me because i was upsetting her when in reality she was doing drugs behind my back and i found out waited for her too admit too it she never did, so i've been like this ever since, i wanna find a girl who is gonna love me for me not drop me the moment a new set of losers come running into her life, its because of this and my previous relationships that i'm on the verge of giving up...
              Thats kind of what happened to me in my past relationship. My ex was on drugs and ended up cheated on me with two guys then dumping me on christmas day, heh Merry Christmas! I guess you could say I'm bitter, but I'm never giving up on love. I know there's someone out there for me and I'm going to continue to look until I find them.

Comment

eh,not of fan of love. i mean if your in love thats great,good for you and im happy for ya, but love for me isnt my thing. its like being married.
                i refuse to do it cause every marriage ive seen has been shot to shit. even this one old couple that were together for 30sum years and last year i found out they broke up. so yha
                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 05-19-2009, 04:18 PM.

Comment

i'm in a relationship right now, things were great in the beginning but things have gotten different as of late, she's going to Harvard so i barely see her anymore she's always doing some extracarricular stuff. the time we do spend together is great but idk i know it's gonna end in August and I feel things are no longer in my hands now so I'm thinking of ending it soon, it's hard to be in a relationship when the other person is barely there

Comment

Married nearly 11 years with 3 kids. RE is the glue that holds us together... lol

Comment

Aren't "taken" and "in a relationship" the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                        Aren't "taken" and "in a relationship" the same thing?

You would think so but taken can mean different things like casual dating or just screwing around or whatever lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
                          You would think so but taken can mean different things like casual dating or just screwing around or whatever lol
                          I see.

Well, I'm not exactly up to date on all of the terminology used for this sort of thing. Heck, I only recently found out that "dating" and "going out" do not mean the same thing. Oy.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                            I see.

Well, I'm not exactly up to date on all of the terminology used for this sort of thing. Heck, I only recently found out that "dating" and "going out" do not mean the same thing. Oy.
                            Yeah, lol its very confusing. I think they come out with new terminology for dating each year haha who knows. I just recently found out what the different levels of "hooking up" can be...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
                              I just recently found out what the different levels of "hooking up" can be...
                              That's a new one for me.

Eh, what can I say? I'm very old-fashioned, so for me, "dating," "going out," "taken," and "in a relationship" all mean the same thing, or should mean the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X