No announcement yet.

Single, taken, or in a relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit... I wasn't expecting this. I finally told the girl I really like how I feel. This is a big deal for me because for starters we're best friends, but I've developed feelings for her. She's a great girl, at least for me she's got the smarts, the looks and everything I desire from a woman... I hate when friendship becomes an obstacle, I mean, if we have developed that bond between us, why could that be worse if we go to the next level?

I really, really like her. It's an awful cliché but she really turns my world upside down. Cross your fingers for me guys / girls... I might get lucky
    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 06-12-2009, 04:16 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
      Holy shit... I wasn't expecting this. I finally told the girl I really like how I feel. This is a big deal for me because for starters we're best friends, but I've developed feelings for her. She's a great girl, at least for me she's got the smarts, the looks and everything I desire from a woman... I hate when friendship becomes an obstacle, I mean, if we have developed that bond between us, why could that be worse if we go to the next level?

I really, really like her. It's an awful cliché but she really turns my world upside down. Cross your fingers for me guys / girls... I might get lucky
      I seriously hope you get your girl zomBD.

I had a similar situation to this once.

Comment

single. i have plans on keeping it this way for a LONG time.why should i make a girl happy before me? hhaha
        Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-12-2009, 11:00 AM.

Comment

im currently in a relationship, his name is Eugene and i have been with alot of people but he is different. i usally go for someone thats very outgoing but hes a bit on the shy side. he makes me laugh and keeps me happy. we havnt even been in a fight yet and idk if hes the one.........He is also a police officer, so watch out wat u say peeps lol jk

heres a picture of him

Comment

@The John Doe

Sounds like you are involved in something quite dangerous. If I were you, I'd get out of that relationship ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
              @The John Doe

Sounds like you are involved in something quite dangerous. If I were you, I'd get out of that relationship ASAP.
              i totally agree, no effence to u MR John Doe but, ur relationship is unhealthy and bad, cheaters are a no no

Comment

^ Words of truth have been spoken. It does seem like many people those kinds of situations often end up, ya know, dead.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by sweetlollygirl View Post
                  im currently in a relationship, his name is Eugene and i have been with alot of people but he is different. i usally go for someone thats very outgoing but hes a bit on the shy side. he makes me laugh and keeps me happy. we havnt even been in a fight yet and idk if hes the one.........He is also a police officer, so watch out wat u say peeps lol jk

heres a picture of him

Aww, he seems like a really cool guy. Lucky. ^^ Good luck and everything, girl~

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                    Aww, he seems like a really cool guy. Lucky. ^^ Good luck and everything, girl~
                    thx thats really nice of u

Comment

• ^ You're welcome.

Comment

• the people who I talk to at work pretty much say the woman ruins everything. One guy said he was going places in life...until he met his wife

Are girls just a big pot hole in getting what you want out of life? or vica versa.

*equips rant sword*

See my deal is, I rather get rich, be successful, have the cars, the house, fame, etc. THEN dive into my pick ins for a relationship...whatever is left out there. I say let the cute ones go by because a majority of them don't have a brain to see what a true man is. It's not all about muscles! Then you will be stuck with a fool for the rest of your life or if you had enough, leave him. I get sick seeing everyone "love" each other only to see each other bicker and fight at the end...thought you were in "love"? Let the fools cheat, let them lie, let them all get the bad rap they deserve at a young age.

Then again nobody is on my level. I'm single, successful, and if you want to change my mind, you're gunna work for my affection.

Comment

• Ive heard of and seen the "I was going places, before I met her"-men before, I see them today, will see them in the future. First of all, yeah, its true, there are women who will lock you down and pussify you so bad that you will become unrecognizable to your friends. A lot of women are too selfish for a relationship with a guy. The concept of "live and let live" does not exist for them in a relationship.

So how is it possible that a woman like this clings to a man, makes him into a puppy that can be pussywhipped and thrown around? Simple, the guy has to be pretty fvcking stupid, insecure and lazy to fall for that trap. Or, he really does pick his wife after his mother.

The key to a good marriage is not to break down the husband and try to change him to suit you. The key to a good relationship is not to assimilate your girl to your social group and bring her along everywhere you go.

Comment

• Its works both ways as there are guys who won't let their girl go anywhere or talk to anyone. Bottomline is don't think you can change someone when you are in a committed relationship because they will secretly hate you. Take the person for who they are and if doesn't work or there is something you can't stand than move on. Trust is another factor and if there is no trust, than you will drive yourself crazy.

Comment

• You also have to realize that people, on a whole, are full of shit most of the time Lots of people can say they were going somewhere, but bottom line is, they were never going anywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
                                You also have to realize that people, on a whole, are full of shit most of the time Lots of people can say they were going somewhere, but bottom line is, they were never going anywhere
                                So true...

Comment

Working...
                                X