Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
    Isn't it always?
    Dont stone me, but money really does simplify things. Youll either have to be stupid, be into stupid partners, or have enough money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
      Dont stone me, but money really does simplify things. Youll either have to be stupid, be into stupid partners, or have enough money.
      I spent almost $300 on my ex's Christmas gift last year, so I don't think money was the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        I spent almost $300 on my ex's Christmas gift last year, so I don't think money was the issue.
        Thats not what I mean.

Im not talking about spending 300 bucks on presents. Im talking about being able to buy emotional freedom by living a life filled with options, most of which unfortunately cost.

Money = freedom = good relationship

There are a number of ifs and buts but they are all about either one or the other party being a jackass, which is another issue entirely.

Comment

• I'm not sure I agree with that, but I understand what you're saying.

Comment

• This isn't really related but I'm gonna post it anyway.

I was just watching TV, and it was a live TV show. There was this guy who went up on stage and proposed to his girl friend on national TV in front of millions of people. And then his girl friend freaked out, shook her head a bit and ran off the stage! The poor guy looked shattered and started to cry as he ran off stage. I wasn't sure if it was staged or not but I feel so sorry for the guy if it was real.
            Last edited by missvalentine; 07-23-2009, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
              I was just watching TV, and it was a live TV show. There was this guy who went up on stage and proposed to his girl friend on national TV in front of millions of people. And then his girl friend freaked out, shook her head a bit and ran off the stage! The poor guy looked shattered and started to cry as he ran off stage. I wasn't sure if it was staged or not but I feel so sorry for the guy if it was real.
              Reminds me of this.
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                That is sad too, but this was much worse, the girl totally freaked out and just ran of stage, she got stage fright or something. She should of at least said yes then later told him no off stage as to not embarass the poor man in front of the entire country.

Comment

• Looks to me like she knew exactly what she was doing looking up the crowd for attention, I hate bitches like that, that play up the camera nothing but media whores.
                  Last edited by kevstah2004; 07-23-2009, 09:49 AM.
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• I thought it was great that the guy had a beer immediately after the woman trotted off the court.

Comment

• I'd hate to live in America the TV is shit along with the forced comedy on talk shows the majority of stuff isn't even funny, it's like watching comedies full of canned laughter telling you when and when not to laugh to help it along because the jokes suck.
                      The majority of Americans I've met have been overly polite and fake too.
                      Last edited by kevstah2004; 07-23-2009, 10:39 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                        I'd hate to live in America the TV is shit along with the forced comedy on talk shows the majority of stuff isn't even funny, it's like watching comedies full of canned laughter telling you when and when not to laugh to help it along because the jokes suck.
                        If you watch network television like TBS and TNT with their horrendous 'comedies' then yes.

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                        The majority of Americans I've met have been overly polite and fake too.
                        What's wrong with politeness? Would you rather us be rude outright?

Comment

• oh yea we should be real rude, politeness is overrated lmao

Comment

• It is when overdone to make the person feel uncomfortable, I have no time for simple minded people pleasers.

sigpic

Comment

• Americans I've met have been overly polite
                              Maybe you met someone from the south. And fake well if the real than you probably wouldn't want to talk to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                                It is when overdone to make the person feel uncomfortable, I have no time for simple minded people pleasers.
                                now those I've never come across, people are nice, but there are always the right buttons to push to change that

Comment

Working...
                                X