Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by ~Amelie~; 04-28-2010, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• ^ Gary? *meow*

I found this. Probably did it out of boredom several weeks ago.
      Attached Files

Comment

• That´s me with my Ashford Gold Lugers

@~Amelie~
        Nice picture ;-)

Comment

• A random photo from Mardi Gras this year (since I rarely post photos, I'm the one in the red dress).

An interesting take on the more bird-like Tengu Yokai, a couple of Japanese people from my Father's work were there dressed as their interpretation of seductive Yokai no photos of that though.

Spoiler:

I actually had a lot more feathered stuff on me, but people kept pinching it and I'm pulling a face because my Father couldn't work out how to use the damn camera. ;

The two people with me were hilarious, the guy dressed as Wonder Woman was doing all sorts of stuff - he dragged in a couple of the drag queens and they all ended up dancing randomly mid-parade.

Was quite fun, except there was a group of nasty barely-speaking English Europeans that kept shoving and shoving me considering we were waiting for a few good hours for our spot for the parade.
          Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-09-2010, 01:25 PM.
          sigpic
          Non-blurry Signature Version
          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
            A random photo from Mardi Gras this year (since I rarely post photos, I'm the one in the red dress).

Spoiler:

Looking good! Even with you "pulling a face"

Next pic is from a while ago, around march I went to Acapulco for work, and it was an awesome experience since I got the chance to be DJing on the beach...

Spoiler:
            Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 05-09-2010, 01:50 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
              Looking good! Even with you "pulling a face"

Next pic is from a while ago, around march I went to Acapulco for work, and it was an awesome experience since I got the chance to be DJing on the beach...

Spoiler:
              Thank you.

Hey Mr. DJ! (Sorry, couldn't resist) What setup do you use?

Nice photo, bet it was fantastic to work on the beach outside of usual stuff huh?
              Awesome stuff.
              Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-09-2010, 02:47 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• I gotta tell you, it was a fantastic experience; however, sand and humidity aren't that good for equipment

I use a really small setup, my good ol' laptop with Virtual DJ and a Behringer BCD3000 controller, plus a VGA to RCA converter for video output. It's all about keeping it handy and portable.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I gotta tell you, it was a fantastic experience; however, sand and humidity aren't that good for equipment

I use a really small setup, my good ol' laptop with Virtual DJ and a Behringer BCD3000 controller, plus a VGA to RCA converter for video output. It's all about keeping it handy and portable.
                  I know the feeling, I pretty much live on a beach.

Nice, the BCD3000 - although I saw that people complained that it was shoddy (though, that's from the ones that seem to manage to blow out their speakers every few weeks... ) it's a wicked little one that from what I saw of one - worth the money for it.

Speaking of their products, the new one... DX2000USB looks alright to me (so does the price on it too). (Which oddly reminds me to pick up a USB cable for my Behringer electric guitar sometime.... )

Best idea to have it all nice and easily portable, instead of having to deal with the bigger equipment that a fair amount have.

Though, I haven't really tried my hand DJing as I've been focused on 3D modeling at home. ;
                  Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-09-2010, 03:23 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                    I know the feeling, I pretty much live on a beach.

Nice, the BCD3000 - although I saw that people complained that it was shoddy (though, that's from the ones that seem to manage to blow out their speakers every few weeks... ) it's a wicked little one that from what I saw of one - worth the money for it.

Speaking of their products, the new one... DX2000USB looks alright to me (so does the price on it too). (Which oddly reminds me to pick up a USB cable for my Behringer electric guitar sometime.... )

Best idea to have it all nice and easily portable, instead of having to deal with the bigger equipment that a fair amount have.

Though, I haven't really tried my hand DJing as I've been focused on 3D modeling at home. ;
                    BCD3k is a good controller for the price, and it really depends on how you tweak the software you use with it, however I only have it for controller purposes, since the audio interface doesn't get along with laptops (at least with Virtual DJ).

You have an iAxe? Does it sound good? I've been trying to get one to test it, since I play a bit of guitar and having an USB ready-guitar should be helpful for recording.

The downside of having such a portable setup is that if anything fails you're pretty much screwed. I'm in the process of getting some CD players that work with MP3 as a backup, you know, just in case.

Sorry for the off-topicness

Comment

BCD3k is a good controller for the price, and it really depends on how you tweak the software you use with it, however I only have it for controller purposes, since the audio interface doesn't get along with laptops (at least with Virtual DJ).

You have an iAxe? Does it sound good? I've been trying to get one to test it, since I play a bit of guitar and having an USB ready-guitar should be helpful for recording.

The downside of having such a portable setup is that if anything fails you're pretty much screwed. I'm in the process of getting some CD players that work with MP3 as a backup, you know, just in case.

Sorry for the off-topicness
                      Fair enough.

Well, I can't remember what it exactly is - all I remember is that I was given it and it was just before pretty much all of their standard black/white electric guitars were discontinued - though, most likely is without the connection as it's really just a normal plug-in with a USB conversion for input, I've got another similar cable for my guitar floating around.... so I wouldn't be surprised as I don't have the box and I can't seem to read the serial on it anymore. *Shrugs*

It sounds good, although it's very easily disturbed by slight weather changes which is bit of a pain in the ass as I have to drop or increase the tune over the standard tune to make up for the weather change on the strings, or fiddle with the amp and/or whatever other distortion stuff I've got on.

Yeah, that's the best idea - someone I know left their laptop and another DJ took over and had his mixing bases on a portable HDD, plugged it in and got a shitload of viruses on the guy's laptop (constant restart loop) and royally screwed him over as he didn't bring a backup that time. Better be safe than sorry.

Anyway, you should post some more photos of you DJing as it's pretty neat stuff.
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-10-2010, 02:20 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ohhh then I'll upload some more ;)
                        Sorry about quality but all of those pics were taken with cellphones

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 05-10-2010, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Cool stuff mate.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sportin' my new DA:O Morrigan Disapproves shirt. Thinking about getting me the Sandal one that says "Enchantment?" on the front and the back says "ENCHANTMENT!"

Comment

• That's an epic beard sir.

Comment

• I haven't shaved in like a month. I've been meaning to because after awhile it just begins to irritate me.

Comment

Working...
                                X