• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he he..i am working at a coal mine

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
      he he..i am working at a coal mine

That's right, you do work at a coal mine in Deutsch Land. Du bist German?

I was born in Heidelberg, Germany

Last edited by Stars_g36; 07-10-2010, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        Theres actually a decent amount of girls on here.
        True true, but girls who post photos haha ok that sounded bad..

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
          As it's been a while since the last one I posted...

Might as well get two birds with a stone here.

Smiley and myself when he was here.

I'm too lazy to resize them, plus Flash is FUBAR after the update so I can't use Photobucket so Tinypic will have to do... so, they're in the spoiler tag.

So, big photo warning.

Spoiler:

We ended up going to the Supernova convention in Sydney and a few other places, thought I'd add in a couple of cosplays that were some of the best there.
          Awww I love those pics

And you look so beautiful. <3

I had an amazing time in Sydney. And I look forward to coming back soon enough. Although we'll have to take some photos of us in the actual Raccoon City when we do our little road trip over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
            True true, but girls who post photos haha ok that sounded bad..
            Yeah it did.

Comment

True true, but girls who post photos haha ok that sounded creepy
              fixed.

Comment

• Me in the DeLorean DMC-12 anyone? Flux capacitor and all.

This was taken a year or so ago at one of my cons I go to. The guy who owned it had everything form the movie in it, even the mattel hover board! He even looked just like the Doc!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Holy shit DONNI. You cannot imagine the jealousy upon my visage right now.

Comment

Me in the DeLorean DMC-12 anyone? Flux capacitor and all.

This was taken a year or so ago at one of my cons I go to. The guy who owned it had everything form the movie in it, even the mattel hover board! He even looked just like the Doc!
                    ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS... EPIC WIN!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• A few from earlier -

At the Tapas bar having some sangria -
                      Spoiler:

My new GaGa T-shirt -
                      Spoiler:

And I took one to show my R.P.D T-Shirt -

Spoiler:

Comment

• holy shit you do look like Alexia Ashford, amazing!

Comment

• It is very odd. I'm sitting there, GMing away with something like, 'OK, you failed to dodge that so Great Lord Cthulhu takes your character from behind. Roll your endurance to see how many tentacles can fit in your rectum before you go pop' and thinking, 'Holy Hell, I hope she doesn't burn my face off for this.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            It is very odd. I'm sitting there, GMing away with something like, 'OK, you failed to dodge that so Great Lord Cthulhu takes your character from behind. Roll your endurance to see how many tentacles can fit in your rectum before you go pop' and thinking, 'Holy Hell, I hope she doesn't burn my face off for this.'
                            If you said that I don't think I could keep a serious face XD. Oddly enough, I was telling Alzaire last night about a bizarre dream I had a few nights ago, where I was a descendent of Alexia and I went back in time asking her not to infect Alexander, because I'd created a more advanced and powerful version of the T-Veronica virus.

Comment

Me in the DeLorean DMC-12 anyone? Flux capacitor and all.

That is so awesome! Love those movies and could never get tired of them...EVER.

Btw, Alexia, I have that very same shirt! Got it from an anime convention I went to in June

Comment

• Not to be a advertiser and or salesman but Hottopic.com has some RE shirts for sale. You could also find some Lady Gaga ones there too. They even have a shirt for the haters that say I <3 Lady GayGay.

I like the 1996 shirt.

Also I got a new shirt in the mail today (mail came pretty late today unlike usual, must be a new guy).

3 facts about this pic:

1.I just got up
                                2.The CD is the same as the shirt. A Perfect Circle -The Hollow.
                                3.I used to fucking hate that song, now its muh favorite

Comment

Working...
                                X