X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Which CoF shirt is that?
    Good eye

Its got "peace through superior firepower" on the back and flame kinda god on the front. I have lots of there tees.

Comment

• Yeah, my dad was a huge fan back when Cruelty and the beast came out so I have a lot of their really offensive ones from back then like the one with the nun doing the naughty and on the back in big white letters says "Jesus is a ****" and a few other ones like "Dead girls don't say no" and the other one that I really liked is the one with the demon and the girl doing it on the front and on the back it says "none more fucked"

They have a lot of cool T-shirts. It sucks that their music has gone downhill since Nymphetamine.

Comment

• new pic:

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          Yeah, my dad was a huge fan back when Cruelty and the beast came out so I have a lot of their really offensive ones from back then like the one with the nun doing the naughty and on the back in big white letters says "Jesus is a ****" and a few other ones like "Dead girls don't say no" and the other one that I really liked is the one with the demon and the girl doing it on the front and on the back it says "none more fucked"

They have a lot of cool T-shirts. It sucks that their music has gone downhill since Nymphetamine.
          Yeah I have those too, and yeah there music is more mainstream now, i still like it tho, its a good laugh not to take to seriously.

Comment

• Some photos of me and Gareth on holiday this week just gone:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

• Here is me again. Just shaved my moustache off last night. What do you think, eh?

Spoiler:
              Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 07-29-2010, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• This one is just for shits and giggles, mostly by my wishing that Smiley and myself could have been able to cosplay at Supernova.

If my orange ski goggles weren't broken I would have taken proper photos with the other one, only incomplete ones minus the goggles sadly so I went with the good old RE3 version. Sadly, I would have done S.T.A.R.S. if I could find my bloody blue beret wherever it's floating around.

Ah well, another time. ;

Spoiler:

Have to say, the clothes are very comfortable. I'd go rock climbing or something, they're that comfy (otherwise they wouldn't be in my wardrobe)... XD
                Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-09-2010, 11:33 AM.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                  This one is just for shits and giggles, mostly by my wishing that Smiley and myself could have been able to cosplay at Supernova.

If my orange ski goggles weren't broken I would have taken proper photos with the other one, only incomplete ones minus the goggles sadly so I went with the good old RE3 version. Sadly, I would have done S.T.A.R.S. if I could find my bloody blue beret wherever it's floating around.

Ah well, another time. ;

Spoiler:

Have to say, the clothes are very comfortable. I'd go rock climbing or something, they're that comfy (otherwise they wouldn't be in my wardrobe)... XD
                  AWESOME! The RE3 Jill is really good, good work

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                    AWESOME! The RE3 Jill is really good, good work
                    Thanks, however... I think they're both crappy. The RE3 one, top needs to be fitted properly and I couldn't find brown boots in my size.

I wish it was easier to find stuff in my size.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I really liked the second picture better, it was kinda hot seeing that knife in your mouth like that lol. Where did you get those costumes at?

Comment

I wish it was easier to find stuff in my size.
                        Size being zero looks fine to me what version are you trying to be in the 2nd pic? I feel silly asking but I cant figure it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
                          I really liked the second picture better, it was kinda hot seeing that knife in your mouth like that lol. Where did you get those costumes at?
                          They're made up of clothes I randomly picked up.

I'll have you know, it's difficult to hold a knife like that when you're ill and coughing.
                          I lost count of how many times I nearly had it drop out and had the blade nearly get the middle of my hands.
                          Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                          Size being zero looks fine to me what version are you trying to be in the 2nd pic? I feel silly asking but I cant figure it out.
                          Haha.
                          REmake "Sarah Connor" outfit. Sadly, my orange tinted ski goggles are broken so it makes it harder to tell. I was mimicking Jill's pose.
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-10-2010, 08:56 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

They're made up of clothes I randomly picked up.

I'll have you know, it's difficult to hold a knife like that when you're ill and coughing.
                            I lost count of how many times I nearly had it drop out and had the blade nearly get the middle of my hands.

Haha.
                            REmake "Sarah Connor" outfit. Sadly, my orange tinted ski goggles are broken so it makes it harder to tell. I was mimicking Jill's pose.
                            Ah the desert cammo of corse, I had to boot up my old save file to see it, now I know, heh yeah the goggles make a big difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                              Ah the desert cammo of corse, I had to boot up my old save file to see it, now I know, heh yeah the goggles make a big difference.
                              That they do.

As I said, incomplete.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Here we go.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also, after months of inactivity I finally reached my 2000th post.
                                Feels good man. Now I can retire.
                                Last edited by REmaster; 08-12-2010, 05:28 AM.
                                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                                X