• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
    Here I am.

Ooh you and your girlfriend

im just kidding
    Last edited by rehunk88; 09-02-2011, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Bad taste, sir! You should at least ask which one the poster is first. Assumptions and all that. We have many lady posters here. And women who post, too.

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      Try some yoga or Tai Chi, that might be a way to kill off some of the fat.
      I do some basic Tai Chi. Yoga...does not agree with me. I know it's no pain, no gain, but searing agony seems like it'll have too much of a reward. I'm not ready for all the world's money. Yet.

Comment

Here I am.

WOW you have a DeLorean???

Comment

Here I am.

Hey I remember you from some pictures you posted a couple years ago of some display cases filled with your RE collection and your delorian. Don't you have an Umbrella Decal or something on the back of it? I love that car
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Clearly the solution to Umbrella's problems is to go back to either 1985 or 1955 before the meddling STARS get involved with anything.

Comment

• Does it have a flux capacitator? That's the best equipment you can put inside a DeLorean.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                  WOW you have a DeLorean???
                  Had one.
                  I sold it a little over a year ago. The Delorean is an awsome car to look at but my god is it a pice of crap >.<
                  Now I have a 23 window VW bus I'm restoring.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Had one.
                    I sold it a little over a year ago. The Delorean is an awsome car to look at but my god is it a pice of crap >.<
                    Not good sir. I would kill a baby for a DeLorean. JK.

I'm happy with my Nissan Sentra 88 AKA THE TIN CAN!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                      Does it have a flux capacitator? That's the best equipment you can put inside a DeLorean.
                      I could do with some http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flucloxacillin yes, I need to get my arse to doctors.
                      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Had one.
                        Fair enough, and yeah Im told they are plastic and shit, heck id still love one

This is the closest I will ever get to owning one, pic was taken a few years ago at a convention Back with short hair hahaha
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                          Fair enough, and yeah Im told they are plastic and shit, heck id still love one

This is the closest I will ever get to owning one, pic was taken a few years ago at a convention Back with short hair hahaha
                          Thats cool!
                          I dressed mine up like BTTF for a car show once.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• Are you running that on Mr. Fusion or the plutonium engine?
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Thats cool!
                              I dressed mine up like BTTF for a car show once.
                              Envy. Jealousy.
                              I want one.

Comment

• Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-11-2011, 07:16 AM.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X