No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1 Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident evil 2 for the dreamcast was the best port in any resident game in the series !

Comment

• Completely satisfied with the BSAA oufits.

Jill BSAA is awesome anyway.

Comment

• Resident Evil HD Remaster Walkthrough Part 1 Tokyo Game Show 2014 (TGS 2014)Subscribe Herehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm4WlDrdOOSbht-NKQ0uTeg?sub_confir...

First 15 mins of Remake HD. Shows off the new camera movements but this particular footage is so dark it hides a lot of the detail.
        Last edited by TheBatMan; 09-20-2014, 01:35 PM.
        "I've got 100 cows."
        "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf5DzrYzBSk

First 15 mins of Remake HD. Shows off the new camera movements but this particular footage is so dark it hides a lot of the detail.
          That. Was. Beautiful.

But...
          Spoiler:
          Last edited by CODE_umb87; 09-20-2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• I like it, but I would have thought those new 3D controls would have worked better (they are clearly using them, but the animations of Jill turning looks really jerky)
            Why couldn't they have just implamented the turning animations and 180 degree ones to smoothen things out?
            Outbreak, which had this control option, never seemed to have jerky looking animations like this??

Hope they sort them out .. otherwise I'll just stick to plain old 2D controls (not really bothered anyway, so that won't bother me)

Put it this qway .. I'm blind drunk righht now and even I can see it..
            Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 09-20-2014, 04:02 PM.
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
              Outbreak, which had this control option, never seemed to have jerky looking animations like this??
              Of course it did. Play Outbreak again, you'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Of course it did. Play Outbreak again, you'll see.
                Hmm .. I'm purely going of memory here. Perhaps it was a little jerky, but nowhere near as much as in REmake HD. Jill turns left and then a sharp right while running forwards, without even turning or moving diagonally (like Outbreak would have done, if your using the analogue stick)
                She does it near the clock in the dining room within the first few minutes of footage..
                Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 09-20-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• *Stares at trophy list*

What a Great Guy
                  Save Jill using Barry (10/Bronze)

I would be very surprised, if they 'actually' added, as an extra, using Barry to save Jill...in the instances that he saves Jill, because I don't remember ever controlling him in the original REmake. Doubt it...but seems plausible if done, since they don't have to add any dialogue/monologue to Barry, he can just be doing the whole errand quietly.

Also, the jerky analog controls remind me of how jerky it looked like for RE2 on the N64 and how much it broke the game with that much freedom of movement for a game that wasn't originally designed to be played like that...I'll just take it as a parody to that, since they're lazily implementing it in the same manner.
                  Last edited by Kaneco; 09-20-2014, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• ^ Are you guys sure that isn't a typo from Capcom..

It could be, and would make more sense to be - Save Barry using Jill?

Ya know, when your fighting Lisa in the underground area, you can fight her, or let her knock Barry over the edge... Maybe it's that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                      *Stares at trophy list*

What a Great Guy
                      Save Jill using Barry (10/Bronze)

I would be very surprised, if they 'actually' added, as an extra, using Barry to save Jill...in the instances that he saves Jill, because I don't remember ever controlling him in the original REmake. Doubt it...but seems plausible if done, since they don't have to add any dialogue/monologue to Barry, he can just be doing the whole errand quietly.
                      It's the shotgun trap puzzle. Simple as.
                      "I've got 100 cows."
                      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Whoa, the analog controls have some bad animations. I'm disappointed since I really welcomed this addition. Are we sure that the BSAA contaigion costumes are purely reusing the RE5 models? I was thinking the outfits were recreated on the Remake face and body frame.

Comment

• They could easily edit the models to have the old faces and apply and tweak the REmake skeleton. It is completely less work than making new models.

Comment

• Is it possible to play the game with japanese voice acting and english subs ?

Comment

• I'm curious of this myself as REmake has never had japanese voice acting before! I myself cannot wait to see a Crimson Head model in this HD upgrade.

Comment

• Why does that shit look too dark???

Comment

Working...
                                X