Resident Evil 1 Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it already established that they don't have the original assets since the team who made Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles had to remake the environments from Zero/REmake from scratch?
    Conjecture actually. No one has provided direct evidence either way.

Comment

• I don't know you but I noticed some minor things during these gameplay videos, the sound has a slight "ghosting" (or echoing) effect and the Crimson Head have a different sound. I don't know if this has something to do with that echoing I mentioned...

Comment

• Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
        You technically missed all of our previous posts inregards to the backgrounds, they are a horrible mess of been upscaled and filtered to make turd "polished".
        Lol, the only person that keeps bringing it up and complaining is you!

You're like the Team Rocket of this thread.

Comment

• Prepare for trouble!
          And make it double!
          Last edited by Wrathborne; 10-08-2014, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it already established that they don't have the original assets since the team who made Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles had to remake the environments from Zero/REmake from scratch? People can complain all they want, but if it were so easy to re-render everything then you can bet they would have already done that instead of manually editing the existing ones. In any case, it really does seem like the renders they are working with are at least of a higher resolution than the ones used in the original game, as evidenced by the additional details on the wall marks and candelabra. Either that or they're adding those details in manually, which makes this more than a "simple upscale job" that seem people are making it out to be.
            Quick question, which room is that chandelier GIF that you've posted?

Comment

• It's a candle holder. It's on top of the alcove at the top of the stairs right outside the medical room.

Conjecture actually. No one has provided direct evidence either way.
              I see. Well either way, I suppose it's too late now. PS3 version is releasing next month after all.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• ^^^ Wait what!!!

Watcha mean releasing next month? Where'd u find this out?
                Last edited by Deathlygasm; 10-09-2014, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• PS3 Asian and Japanese version is gonna be released on November 27. PS4/Xbone, as well as other regions, get it in 2015.
                  As for sources, it's all over the net: http://bit.ly/1yP7uts
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Oh hell YES!!! So fucking ordering it!!!

Comment

• Why does the released game footage say "Work in progress" when the game is releasing next month (in JP).
                      Last edited by djepic112; 10-10-2014, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• ^^^ Because it is the ps4 version

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                          ^^^ Because it is the ps4 version
                          I thought the only difference was that PS4 and Xone supports 1080p (up from 720p PS3 version).

Comment

• Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                            I thought the only difference was that PS4 and Xone supports 1080p (up from 720p PS3 version).
                            It is the only difference. I'm guessing Capcom just wants to show development footage for the sake of everyone living outside of Japan.

Comment

• I wish the PC version supported 60fps for the sake of improved animation fluidity.
                              Last edited by djepic112; 10-11-2014, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• Typical ... Japan getting stuff while we have to wait. It's almost as bad as the whole fiasco with Fatal Frame/Project Zero 4 (which U.S and Europe never got until fans hacked the game)
                                Looks like the same may be said for FF5 too on Wii U - If it doesn't get localized and yet another exclusive for Japan - I'm never buying a Nintendo product again

Still .. as long as it IS Early 2015 (January-March time maybe) I can wait .. play this waiting for REV2 - if they don't come out around the same time that is..
                                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X