X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sevket View Post
    I should start collecting RE again
    Yes, Yes you should

Also can anyone tell me, I'm hearing that the ASIA versions (the ones i got by mistake) are not uncut is this true? why would the censor RE4??? IF anyone knows please let me know as I have not recieved mine yet. I did hear that the PS3 one comes in a nice slip case tho so im happy about that.
    Last edited by DONNIemo; 09-16-2011, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• How long does it usually take you guys in UK to get stuff from japan? From cdjapan specifically if anyone uses it?

I've not imported direct from japan for years but when I used to it would take about 4 days on the cheapo rate, my Revival Selection has been 10 days. I dunno if this is typical these days or of that site.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Last time I ordered anything from Japan it took about 2 weeks to arrive, although that was from ebay rather than a retailer.

Comment

• I buy from a reliable seller on ebay from Japan, and I can get items in 1 week, my latest being Limited Edition Revival Selection with Artbook ~

Last edited by GEORGE TREVOR; 09-20-2011, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• I won a brand new copy of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis for the Dreamcast for $25 on eBay. The seller wanted $35 but I offered $25 and he accepted it. This bad boy is going to stay sealed.

Also in a bit of good news I managed to finally get my hands on two copies of the German pressing of RE1DC for PSX. I had contacted a friend in Germany and asked him to look around and sure enough he got back to me with two copies. I haven't gotten them in the mail yet but I am excited because the intro on these is in color and uncut.
            Last edited by Zombie_X; 09-24-2011, 11:08 AM.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              I am excited because the intro on these is in color and uncut.
              Just like the Japanese ones

Comment

• Not exactly part of my collection but last Saturday I had a "Resident Evil Birthday":

It was all organized by my fiancé (Flag King) and my mother.
                http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
                  Not exactly part of my collection but last Saturday I had a "Resident Evil Birthday":

Awesome cake. I approve.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
                    Not exactly part of my collection but last Saturday I had a "Resident Evil Birthday":

Damn that cake looks much better then the Umbrella Cake I got two years ago.
                    I didn't even have a B-day cake last year so I think I'm going to have a S.T.A.R.S. cake on friday

Spoiler:
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• REmaster, your cake looks amazing! *_*

Please show us pictures of your STARS cake if you happen to have one, ok? Next year I'm gonna make a RPD cake for my fiancé!
                      http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                      Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• If we're talking about cakes, I made this one a few years ago for a school project when I was about... 16, I think?

As for my collection, it's rather small. Just a Resident Evil 5 poster, the Code: Veronica novel and the Archives book. Really, the only other things I'd want to add would be the RE 5 collectors edition (I want the bag, more than anything) and the REC:V Claire, Nosferatu and Alexia figures.

Comment

• Got this in the mail today, sorry for the bad iPhone pictures, it was a quick thing.

It's not that much, but it's cool to have. Comes with a RE4/CVX Cup and 5 'Green Herb' herbal tea bags.
                          Attached Files
                          Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• I love the RE cakes, wish someone will someday have the idea to offer one to me!

I got the tea mug too, for a nice price on capcom store, that's good to see nice item not at an horrible price!

Has someone here some Hong Kong comics?
                            I'm trying to get all covers of all issues released on all series (yeah, maybe i'm dreaming...) , i have a lot of comics to exchange if you're interested!
                            There are some covers i never saw i guess, so don't hesitate to post pictures!

Comment

• Just bought Code Veronica and Zero Guide books for just £11 on Amazon.co.uk! Excellent bargain. Now my guide book collection is complete.

Also pre-ordered Archieves Volume 2 which is due for release tomorow in the U.K.

Comment

• I get the feeling Archives 2 will be delayed, it now says "Publisher: Brady Games (1 Nov 2011)" when it used to say 12th Oct, today. My pre-order hasn't shipped.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X