• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp...7nt8o1_500.jpg

My Resident Evil Collection\

RE0- Wii, Gamecube
    REmake- Wii, Gamecube

RE1- PSx, DS, Directors Cut Greatest hits edition and 2 box with Resident evil 2 demo and long box edition

RE2- PSX, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Game.com

RE3- PSX, Gamecube,

RECV- Dreamcast, Gamecube PS2 one sealed one not sealed with DMC demo

RE4- Gamecube, PS2 and Premium Edition, Wii and European Wii version

RE5- Xbox 360 and gold edition PS3

Survivor- PSX

Outbreak- PS2

Outbreak File 2- PS2

Dead Aim- PS2

Umbrella Chronicles- Wii and sealed in Magnum Bundle

Darkside Chronicles- Wii (dont have case yet)

Mercenaries 3D- 3DS

Deck Building game- First Edition sealed, Alliance Edition

Umbrella Chronicles Magnum Bundle

Movies

Ist movie- Regular and Deluxe Edition

Apocalypse- Special and Blu-Ray

Extinction- Special Edition

Strategy Guides-

Directors Cut

RE3

2 Code Veronica Dreamcast 1 sealed

2 Code Veronica X

Resident Evil 4 gamecube and wii

Resident Evil 5

Outbreak file 1 and 2

Resident Evil Zero

REmake

(sorry for small picture)
    Nice collection bro!! I have both sets of the card game coming this week as well.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I want a real set of cards released, with original artworks.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
        I want a real set of cards released, with original artworks.
        I believe the Wildstorm cards are like that right? I can't remember as my entire set is still in the wrappers and my opened ones are packed away.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Im pretty much a noob when it comes to collecting RE merch, or for that matter any kind of merch so it didnt overly surprise me Id never heard of bootleg items before now. One question, How can I tell if a figure or game I own is a bootleg?

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
            Im pretty much a noob when it comes to collecting RE merch, or for that matter any kind of merch so it didnt overly surprise me Id never heard of bootleg items before now. One question, How can I tell if a figure or game I own is a bootleg?
            Well most PS1/PS2 bootlegs are on plain silver discs. CD's having the underside dye with a silver tinge. PS2 having both standard silver CD's ad purple dye DVD's. I have a few of the bootleg Bio and RE games that I snagged off ebay by mistake but decided to keep them since they were rather funny to look at. My bootlegged Bio3 had a laserprint disc with a teal underside.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I have a question too in the same line, I'm planning to buy a copy of RE Gaiden, but here in Mexico there are a lot of bootlegs (games in grey GB cartridges are obviously fake)... I found a copy in pretty good shape with box and manual, but the price is a bit high (around 100 bucks moreless) so I want to be sure before I buy...

Here are some pics:

What do you think guys? It looks legit?

Thanks!
              Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 08-09-2011, 12:28 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                I have a question too in the same line, I'm planning to buy a copy of RE Gaiden, but here in Mexico there are a lot of bootlegs (games in grey GB cartridges are obviously fake)... I found a copy in pretty good shape with box and manual, but the price is a bit high (around 100 bucks moreless) so I want to be sure before I buy...

Here are some pics:

What do you think guys? It looks legit?

Thanks!
                Looks official to me. Usually bootleg copies won't have the Gameboy color title etched into the plastic cartridge but a few do. I know that the Gameboy advance games have a shitload of bootleg copies because there's no etches in the plastic, just a sticker. I bought Castlevania: Circle Of The Moon from gamestop a few months ago only to find out it was a bootleg. Normally I wouldn't mind too much but it can't save lol.

I looked online and there's thousands of Castlevania fans who can't save their circle of the moon game because they bought fakes. Anyways, looks good to me. I hope it's real man, I plan on getting a copy soon as well since it's the only game I'm missing. I just wish it wasn't so damn exspensive!
                Last edited by REmaster; 08-09-2011, 12:45 AM.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                  Looks official to me. Usually bootleg copies won't have the Gameboy color title etched into the plastic cartridge but a few do. I know that the Gameboy advance games have a shitload of bootleg copies because there's no etches in the plastic, just a sticker. I bought Castlevania: Circle Of The Moon from gamestop a few months ago only to find out it was a bootleg. Normally I wouldn't mind too much but it can't save lol.

I looked online and there's thousands of Castlevania fans who can't save their circle of the moon game because they bought fakes. Anyways, looks good to me. I hope it's real man, I plan on getting a copy soon as well since it's the only game I'm missing. I just wish it wasn't so damn exspensive!
                  Thanks, I guess I'll go for it since it's one of the few games that I don't have, I'm trying to get all the American/NTSC releases, since it's quite expensive to get also the PAL and Japan releases (plus the need of modded systems to play them). Gaiden is such a bitch to find with box and manual in good shape, so I was excited to find this one... Then Code: Veronica for Dreamcast, which luckly for me isn't that expensive, and the upcoming games and Mercs 3D.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                    Thanks, I guess I'll go for it since it's one of the few games that I don't have, I'm trying to get all the American/NTSC releases, since it's quite expensive to get also the PAL and Japan releases (plus the need of modded systems to play them). Gaiden is such a bitch to find with box and manual in good shape, so I was excited to find this one... Then Code: Veronica for Dreamcast, which luckly for me isn't that expensive, and the upcoming games and Mercs 3D.
                    Yea it's a cycle that never ends!
                    Last edited by REmaster; 08-09-2011, 01:53 AM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Just got my Licker Resin Diorama Statue from Hollywood Collectibles, and....God, that was so many years i was waiting for a staute like that!
                      Virtual legends statues were really bad IMO, and since Okamoto and Palisades, i was waiting for some quality resin statues of resident Evil, Hollywood Collectibles did a perfect job about that!

Here's a pic:

To all those who were waiting like me a nice resident evil statue, don't hesitate and go for it, you won't regret it, unless you hate the licker?

Comment

• Thats one of the best statues in my opinion. If i can get my hands on 1 of them i will. Great item to add to your collection! I do check your site from time to time to see if you have some new things.

Comment

• got some new items recently. Ive really started to get into figure collecting now (I collect Alien, predator halo, gears of war and RE figures) so i bought a few more figures. I now have two toybiz Mr X figures, the reason for that is because the first one I bought came with out the coat and boots of the figures first form so I bought a second figure that came with all the accesories. I also bought a toybiz licker (the one that originally comes with leon) and Tyrant. As for my sealed figures Ive bought two NECA Chris figures, one from RE5 and one from Archives.

Comment

• I really hate long bid periods on items. I don't wanna wait 8 days for something, mostly because I'll just forget about it and not bid, and bidding early just ends up driving up the price or making you lose to a higher bid anyway.

*Missed another zippo*
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I know the feeling, thats why I normally go for any item with a buy it now option, you cant lose and the only thing you have to wait for is the package to arrive at your door. I agree with bidding early too, I never do that as as you say it drives up the price, why people feel the need to bid again as soon as they have been out bid on an item that has a few days left is beyond me, I always wait till the last 10 seconds to bid.

Comment

• Talk about bidding, I am so pissed. Not RE, but I lost a Silent Hill wall scroll today. I was winning for 2 days with a bid of $6.05. I left for work tonight, and I came home to it having sold for $49. What the hell.

Edit; I also failed at winning a pair of RPD gloves from the 1998 Japanese line of merch. Again, because I left and got outbid while I was away. So sad.
                                Last edited by Summoner; 08-12-2011, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X