X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sealed:

Comment

• New addition, Resident Evil 5 PS3 NTSC/UC sealed, Greatest Hits.

I got it mainly as I loved how it was in a red case, its like it was made to be
      Attached Files

Comment

• Looks better than the UKs platinum hits range.

wtf...
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
          Looks better than the UKs platinum hits range.

wtf...
          Yep our Aussie ones are the same FUGLY box, cept with a stoopid big MA15+ on it. ughh. i will never buy it. and its silver i always hated silver cases, hence me hardly having any silver games at all ps2 or ps3.

I was always let down with our boxart anyway, the Africa outline was so boring (no offence to them) Thats why I love the JAP cover the best.

Comment

• You can buy Gold Edition in UK now (well, in ~2 weeks) for £10-15, new. Pre-patched for Move also. Is cheaper the RE5 platinum version despite having all the DLC.
            Last edited by Dracarys; 09-03-2010, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• New goodies.

I finally own a mint condition PAL longbox Resident Evil for Sega Saturn I could cry!

All those years of searching.

I always loved how random the cover was on the PAL game, the guy looks like noone in the game, and his gun looks like a poorly photoshoped machinegun / shotgun. lol.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by DONNIemo; 09-07-2010, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• I gave up searching for a Saturn version years ago, then randomly spotted one at a car boot sale, £1 it cost

Anyway, not much new for me, Art of RE5 last week, RE5 Gold Move Edition x2 in 10 days.

Comment

I gave up searching for a Saturn version years ago, then randomly spotted one at a car boot sale, £1 it cost

Anyway, not much new for me, Art of RE5 last week, RE5 Gold Move Edition x2 in 10 days.
                  why 2x copies? And there is a Gold Move edition? I thought it was just going to have an update via net.

Also picked up a new Resident Evil 4 NTSC/UC Wii sealed.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by DONNIemo; 09-07-2010, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Thanks to my mother, all of my Parent's RE games and stuff was sold for drug money in the past. But now, I'm starting my own collection.

So far I have:

Video Game Super Stars: Jill Valentine w/ Web Spinner still in package
                    Tri-Cell Bag
                    BSAA Patch
                    Imported RPD STARS Wallet
                    RE5 Collectors Edition
                    Chris Redfield Ceramic Figure
                    Resident Evil Books 1-3
                    Umbrella Laptop Bag

And am hoping to expand this collection once I get a job.
                    Last edited by ShadowHeart; 09-08-2010, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                      why 2x copies? And there is a Gold Move edition? I thought it was just going to have an update via net.

The Gold Edition that was released in March was discontinued almost instantly, that version gets a patch. The one that releases on the 17th this month is pre-patched already.

I'm buying two just because is so cheap, only £12.99, and my friend is going to buy a PS3 soon but she isn't into RE, so I will give her a copy and force her to play it with me online.

Comment

The Gold Edition that was released in March was discontinued almost instantly, that version gets a patch. The one that releases on the 17th this month is pre-patched already.

I'm buying two just because is so cheap, only £12.99, and my friend is going to buy a PS3 soon but she isn't into RE, so I will give her a copy and force her to play it with me online.
                        Nice I will have to look into this version as I have so many copy's of different RE5's.

Do you know if it will have different cover art?

I'm waiting to get this awesome version next = http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...-3w26-4-6.html comes with Move!

Comment

• I'm waiting to get this awesome version next = http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...-3w26-4-6.html comes with Move!
                          Hmmm, I might do the same.
                          I've already got the HK Bio5 Alternative Edition. I had to start the whole game from scratch again, because it wasn't compatible with my save file from my HK RE5 original release.
                          The Move pack, containing just the wand and camera will be selling here in Australia for $99. So I may as well buy that Bio5 bundle (I've already got the game but at least I'll get a cool box!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                            Hmmm, I might do the same.
                            I've already got the HK Bio5 Alternative Edition. I had to start the whole game from scratch again, because it wasn't compatible with my save file from my HK RE5 original release.
                            The Move pack, containing just the wand and camera will be selling here in Australia for $99. So I may as well buy that Bio5 bundle (I've already got the game but at least I'll get a cool box!!! )
                            Yeah thats why I'm doing it too for the box and another copy of Bio5, tho its a long way away... I dont know if i can wait that long to get move.. as we have it in a few days.

P.S. Yay another Aussie

Comment

• I was tempted to buy that Bio5 Move bundle but I think buying multiple region copies of games is something I've...hmm, I want to say 'grown out of' but I don't mean it in a maturity way. I have a 360 copy of RE5 but I don't own a 360, looking at it now I wonder why I even bought it. I guess collecting for collectings sake just doesn't bring the joy it used too.

Unless a game has new or exclusive content not available over here I will pass on it. I would have passed on Gold Edition if it wasn't for both Move support and the fact I have a secret fear the DLC will not be available in the future at some point, I wanted a perma copy on a disc that I could play in 10 years if I wanted.

Money probably plays a part in it, I look at things like wedding costs and home improvements now.

Comment

I was tempted to buy that Bio5 Move bundle but I think buying multiple region copies of games is something I've...hmm, I want to say 'grown out of' but I don't mean it in a maturity way.

-
                                I look at things like wedding costs
                                Hmm fair enough, I collect anything Bio/RE related so yeah.

Also congratulations on wedding.
                                Last edited by DONNIemo; 09-09-2010, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X