No announcement yet.

Leon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's probably the best line of dialogue in the game...

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
      That's probably the best line of dialogue in the game...
      It's right up there with "AAAADDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Rofl.

Comment

RE4 Leon is hard to like because we have absolutely no idea what he went through to go from the rookie cop to whatever it is he became in RE4

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post
          RE4 Leon is hard to like because we have absolutely no idea what he went through to go from the rookie cop to whatever it is he became in RE4
          He basically became one of the spice girls in BH4. What, with all those crazy flips 'n shit.

Comment

Haha, yeah, I totally agree. Freakin' Olympic gymnast.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
              Let the flaming begin.
              LOL

Leon Is A dickhead

RE2- too Whiny

RE4- too Manly

lol

Comment

RE2- too Whiny
                Lol. I'm sure in a zombie apocalypse, if everyone kept running off leaving me, I'd be a bit whiny also. Just got an image of leon in my head with sad puppy dog eyes and a quivering lip.

Comment

Raccoon City was something that radically changed the lives and destinies of the protagonists. When you're confronted with something that you've never dealt with before, it's going to have a drastic effect on your psyche. As a result of what happened during RE2, both Leon and Claire became much stronger personalities. It's in the face of such fierce adversity that you develop the most as an individual. There's also the fact that Leon received training from the U.S. government, who no doubt tempered the hardened rookie into a blade for their own purposes - such as rescuing certain family members of certain political figures.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Oh I agree, but the specifics of what exactly he was doing between the games is still the unknown part

Comment

Sitting in a bar...

Comment

Oh I agree, but the specifics of what exactly he was doing between the games is still the unknown part
                        It all depends on how long his "training" lasted, there's also the fact that at some point he became acquainted with Jack Krauser. Actually, wasn't it implied that Krauser served in the same position as Leon? That he actually betrayed the U.S. government by capturing Ashley and sending her to Salazar? I'm very curious to learn about Krauser's reason for involvement, even though it's evident that he just wanted power - but I'm sick of that excuse, it's cliche.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Why RE4 leon is better than RE2 leon
                          Salazar gets Leon's knife in his hand- if hate salazar u will enjoy this

Comment

When Leon S. Kennedy met Michael Bay. That's RE4 Leon.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

I didn't think it was possible, but Salazar is actually cooler than someone...and that someone is RE4 Leon.

Comment

I hate RE4. That's all there is to it...

Comment

Working...
                                X