The MERCENARIES Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
    I feel like most of the people I play with don´t really give a crap about combos.
    To be honest, I don't really care that much about combos (although that IS what The Mercenaries is based on). I find them, as well as any time-based challenge, to be extremely frustrating and simply not fun. I play games to unwind, not to get frustrated.

I wish they made a mode in Mercs where your job was to kill all of the enemies in the stage to win, without the timer countdown. You could be ranked not only on how fast you could kill them all, but on how much damage you took, how much (and what type of) ammo you used, etc. I would play it WAY more than the time-based Mercs we have now.
    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
      I´m so annoyed... I almost got over 300 k , but that´s it and my highest score until now already was 421 k ... I feel like most of the people I play with don´t really give a crap about combos.

I hate that, I swear I play online and make a large combo but the one moment I need stop killing (like going to upper roof of PA for the time bonus) or get grabbed the combo ends. Every time. I sometimes wonder if my partner doing something stupid like running to find and help me rather than just keep killing.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Yeah I hate when you get a large combo like 110 and you go up some ladders and your partner or you get graped at the last second and it kills your combo it really anoys me or the enemies decided not to come to you your looking around for them you combo goes and within seconds the enemies just pop out of know were that really gets to me.

Comment

Working...
        X