The MERCENARIES Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chris_survivor View Post
    has anyone noticed, that in the Village stage (XBOX360), there're few players who have a 156 combo!!! wtf?? O_O
    According to the official strategy guide, random spawns of Kipepeo (up to 6) from defeated Majini allow for a possible total of 156 enemies for the Village stage only.
    Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 03-12-2010, 05:10 PM.
    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• And those extra six Kipepeos can inflate the shit out of your score.

Comment

• I find the best why to keep the combo's going and keep time in hand is to collect all the timers first when find area were were there will be alot of enimes and try to get a kill melee and when the enimes start to thin out just move to another area while haveing acupple chaseing you and the second the combo starts to go kill an emimes and keep moveing that one of my tatics.

Comment

• Anyone else notice?

In Mercenaries reunion, there is the occasional slow down (frame rate issues). It isn't as noticeable in singleplayer, but more so in Co-op . I don't recall regular mercs mode really suffering from this problem. I wonder if this has to do with the new enemies or if is somehow cause the DLC is running off the HDD.

This is for the Xbox 360 version.

Comment

• Playing split-screen on a single system?
            There were always slowdowns in split-screen (most noticeable would be if someone gained some ground in Public Assembly while the other ran around blowing stuff up)

Can imagine that some character combinations could create a bit of a slowdown in system link/online play too on certain levels, but not really seen anything that wasn't already in Mercs or Versus.

Comment

• No, but i did notice a Mercs thread...maybe people spotted it there?

Comment

• Ya, I suppose so. I don't really notice it as bad in Regular Mercs, but I suppose it is comparable at times to that found in versus mode. I guess cuz they have more enemies and stuff going on.

Comment

• Broke 800k on both village and public assembly while I used Bus. Sheva, teamed up with a Josh user. I'm planning to break 700k solo at PA probably with Excella. If anyone with wants to break to 900k on PA,Village etc. hit me up
                  Last edited by Guest; 03-13-2010, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• What is everyone's favorite Mercs stage? Are you disappointed that there's no new maps as DLC?
                    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• I would like new maps, but I'm not disappointed that there aren't any.

My favorite is the Prison. Or the Mines.
                      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 03-14-2010, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Heavy Metal Chris x 2 splitscreen = mega slowdown.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                          What is everyone's favorite Mercs stage? Are you disappointed that there's no new maps as DLC?
                          I could have sworn there was one, but ah its good enough already

& my favorite stage is the public assembly I dunno why, guess cause of the Big Man & the blonde girl [forgot her name] I also think instead of spiders they should have added the dogs, it would have suited the stage well

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.47 View Post
                            Broke 800k on both village and public assembly while I used Bus. Sheva, teamed up with a Josh user. I'm planning to break 700k solo at PA probably with Excella. If anyone with wants to break to 900k on PA,Village etc. hit me up
                            I would love to play with you. I am dead8artist on the psnetwork. I will be home in about 5 or 6 hours ... if that´s good for you?

Comment

• The Experimental Facility is the best it may be hard but as long as your partner says on the other level to you (your on the top level they are on the ground level) the combos just build up and your saveing more time when it get close to the end I once was rank 21on the leaderboard that was 8 months ago im some were at 900 know but it's a bloody hard stage but it feels rewarding when you beat your high score.

Comment

• I´m so annoyed... I almost got over 300 k , but that´s it and my highest score until now already was 421 k ... I feel like most of the people I play with don´t really give a crap about combos.

Comment

Working...
                                X