The MERCENARIES Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    yha the best thing you can do is meele 147 enemies with all of them being in a combo and getting all the combo timers.

on our 608'000 run we just meeled and had a 150 combo streak
    yeah i guess that make sense what characters did you use?

Comment

• For duos, BSAA Jill and Wesker Midnight is a hell of a combination...
      You can melee up to 149 enemys, I don't think you can melee the fraking chicken... however, this is very unlike, some heads will eventually blow... one thing that sometimes I think about is what's better, kill 10 enemys in 2 seconds or melee than all?

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrackT71 View Post
        yeah i guess that make sense what characters did you use?
        i use S.T.A.R.S Wesker and my partner valentinesdead? uses battlesuit jill.

but you dont even know how many times we had to restart cause we would do so shitty.

as for meeleing a chicking, ive done it, it was a complete accident, i knocked down a majini and was going for a windfall and the chicken went by my foot or something and i killed it insted of the majini (it was a glitch im sure but hey it worked lol)

Comment

i use S.T.A.R.S Wesker and my partner valentinesdead? uses battlesuit jill.

but you dont even know how many times we had to restart cause we would do so shitty.

as for meeleing a chicking, ive done it, it was a complete accident, i knocked down a majini and was going for a windfall and the chicken went by my foot or something and i killed it insted of the majini (it was a glitch im sure but hey it worked lol)
          i love wesker stars loadout, i wish jill Bssa had it ive done the windfall chiken crunch

Comment

• ive double knee drop chicken smashed!
            i was doing a double knee drop on a majinni as BSAA Jill and the chicken ran by at just the right time,i got both of them,it might of been a glitch but it was awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by padamibr View Post
              For duos, BSAA Jill and Wesker Midnight is a hell of a combination...
              You can melee up to 149 enemys, I don't think you can melee the fraking chicken... however, this is very unlike, some heads will eventually blow... one thing that sometimes I think about is what's better, kill 10 enemys in 2 seconds or melee than all?
              I was using Wesker's speed dash and I ran over the chicken and killed it....was rather amusing.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• OMG POOR CHICKENS!

Comment

• CHICKEN KILLATIGE!!

Comment

• ITS A CHICKEN GENOCIDE!

Comment

• on public assembly i dont even try to kill the chicken when hes running past me, i wait till its next to the barrel then i blow it to shit.

Comment

on public assembly i dont even try to kill the chicken when hes running past me, i wait till its next to the barrel then i blow it to shit.
                        i do that LoL i just got 94,780 on PA, my top score

squishy chicken guts, no wonder its rated M

Comment

• wow its what i feared, mercs has been killed by versus, for some ungodly idea

Comment

• Wow, I didn't know I had it in me. Just got a level-clearing 291,000 on Public Assembly with this fellow from the UK. He was Midnight (oops edit) Wesker, I was BSAA Sheva. I believe the combo was 110.
                            Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 04-24-2009, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, I raned over the chickens too. Can you say "ROADKILL"? hehe

Comment

• Mercs is a derelict... but that's okay, because Versus is still incredibly fun nevertheless. Team Slayers is the shit for me.

Although there still need to be some people for Mercs... D:

Comment

Working...
                                X