No announcement yet.

The MERCENARIES Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, quick tip: For a quick reload, make sure your partner's right beside you and start reloading as a majini comes to grab you. Have your partner shoot them off while they do. Instant reload.

Comment

• me and valentinesdead? hit the 150 combo mark 2 day cause we rock at mercs lol.

Comment

• I think I finally got the hang of it, I was able to get A ranks back to back on various stages today. That is up until I got to the Research place, I seem to get stuck on a B rank there or I get enough points for an A rank but end up getting killed. Not really complaining, I enjoy the challenge but I have to say that your first time through here...when unlocking stuff gets really intense.

Comment

• new record score on duo, 500'000 something lol

Comment

• anybody know why some people have the re5 icon next to their username instead of a flag, and if you bought the japanese import, do you have ur country's flag or japan's? (358k for me on duo, moved up to the 2,000s on the leaderboards for public assembly)

Comment

• I almost got an S rank on the research facility, BUT MY PARTNER WAS KILLED BY LICKERS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
                I think I finally got the hang of it, I was able to get A ranks back to back on various stages today. That is up until I got to the Research place, I seem to get stuck on a B rank there or I get enough points for an A rank but end up getting killed. Not really complaining, I enjoy the challenge but I have to say that your first time through here...when unlocking stuff gets really intense.
                Get all the time, shoot the Majini until the lickers come out, go right to the top and pick them off one by one with the handgun/bow/Hydra.

Comment

• hydra and bows work the best imo

Comment

• I've pretty much used BSAA Chris the entire time. I enjoy BSAA Jill but honestly without a heavy hitting gun, I dont last long against the stronger enemies. I have yet to try Midnight Wesker, I hear he is pretty good thanks to his magnum but I've been coasting by on my Shotgun kills so far. Guess I should change it up a bit.

Comment

• i honestly can not play as chris bsaa his guns are to weak which makes me loose my combo's

Comment

• Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
                        I've pretty much used BSAA Chris the entire time. I enjoy BSAA Jill but honestly without a heavy hitting gun, I dont last long against the stronger enemies. I have yet to try Midnight Wesker, I hear he is pretty good thanks to his magnum but I've been coasting by on my Shotgun kills so far. Guess I should change it up a bit.

Then unlock S.T.A.R.S Wesker and you've got your man. Incredibly powerful shotgun, handgun, and Magnum, plus he has his run-really-fast-but-take-health speedy thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post

Then unlock S.T.A.R.S Wesker and you've got your man. Incredibly powerful shotgun, handgun, and Magnum, plus he has his run-really-fast-but-take-health speedy thing.
                          yup and don't forget the run-really-fast-and-knee-a-majini-in-the-face-but-still-takes-down-health thing.

i heard you can impale a majini? is this true

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            i heard you can impale a majini? is this true
                            It's one of his finishing melee attacks, his 'haymaker' or 'skullcrusher,' if you will.

Comment

• haha sweet i have 2 do this.

Comment

• Wesker (S.T.A.R.S) is unlocked in Prison right? I just use BSAA Chris, and drop the handgun, then use the Ithaca. I just can't get an A on the last two stages.

Comment

Working...
                                X