No announcement yet.

The MERCENARIES Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheva tribal, Jill BSAA, Sheva BSAA, Wesker STARS, Chris STARS are my favourites characters and prison, experimental facility, mines are my favourites levels
    Spoiler:

Comment

Midnight Wesker is the bomb.

P8 and M500, and enemies frequently drop ammo for both... i'd taken to using my magnum 100% of the time when playing with certain partners. Also, clicking the right stick will make him run at full pelt half of the stage (provided you have enough space and no walls are in the way), sending enemies flying out of the way. It is great to get you out of the way of chainsaw majini if you are cornered but it does cost a little bit of health to use. Apparently you can link it to an attack but i haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Comment

Spencer should be an unlockable character, either armed with just the gatling gun or with two gatling guns mounted on either side of his wheelchair. He'll be like Horace Belgar, in much the same way that Krauser is actually Rolento.
        See you in hell.

Comment

I just got an SS rank on Ancient Ruins Solo with Chris (S.T.A.R.S.) 107,200. And I don't even like Chris.

My favorite character is Jill BSAA, and my favorite level is Experimental Facility.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Spencer should be an unlockable character, either armed with just the gatling gun or with two gatling guns mounted on either side of his wheelchair. He'll be like Horace Belgar, in much the same way that Krauser is actually Rolento.
            every time spencer would yell "I was to be a GAWD" everything in the area would die..

Comment

That would be his special move. He would also have his own theme music for Mercenaries, most likely some heavy trance shit like "Rust in Summer 2008" on RE5 OST.
              See you in hell.

Comment

I still think Spencer should have a Grim Reaper influenced wheelchair like the one Freddy uses to kill the kid in a "Nightmare on Elm Street 3."

Comment

Or better yet, that of Davros in Doctor Who. Complete with a console panel decorated with a plethora of buttons and levers.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Yes, complete with ranting. I was wondering who he reminded me of as well, so you just made it click for me.

Damn, whenever I see him I'll only be able to imagine him screaming "DETONATE THE REALITY BOMB!" now D:

Comment

You might find this thread interesting then.

See you in hell.

Comment

After unlocking all the characters, and inbetween replaying the main game, I'm trying to get real good at Mercs. Anyone trying to up their spots on the leaderboards? I find the best person(at least on Public Assembly) so far is Battlesuit Jill. She's a combo beast. At first you might think the scorpian is useless, but its really only the bridge to meleeing the majini by doing her flip on them or that sick neckbreaker. And that PSG1? Drop any mini-boss in a heartbeat in a slew of shots.

Me and nemesiswon'tdie currently have like 212,000 something on Public assembly, broke in just below the 2000 rankings. Though, those guys in japan are nuts--it seems the very top players all use Jill battlesuit, lol, with scores over 730,000.

Talk about seemingly impossible
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                          After unlocking all the characters, and inbetween replaying the main game, I'm trying to get real good at Mercs. Anyone trying to up their spots on the leaderboards? I find the best person(at least on Public Assembly) so far is Battlesuit Jill. She's a combo beast. At first you might think the scorpian is useless, but its really only the bridge to meleeing the majini by doing her flip on them or that sick neckbreaker. And that PSG1? Drop any mini-boss in a heartbeat in a slew of shots.

Me and nemesiswon'tdie currently have like 212,000 something on Public assembly, broke in just below the 2000 rankings. Though, those guys in japan are nuts--it seems the very top players all use Jill battlesuit, lol, with scores over 730,000.

Talk about seemingly impossible
                          talk about hacks. they better put it up on youtube asap then to back it up.

Not much talk about Safari Chris in here...so yeah 2 rocket launchers and chris BSAA handgun and shotgun. Not too shabby especially nice for the mines, I save it up for those damn Reapers.

Comment

Got a SS rank today on The Mines with Rosetta. We played as Team Vanity(myself as Midnight Wesker and Rosetta as STARS Wesker). Pure rape-sauce. Team Vanity and Team Tits(Tribal Sheva and Battlesuit Jill) are probably our two favorite teams. They work very, very well together. We got around 160,000 points when the enemies just stopped coming. At that point, we placed both Weskers facing each other, leering at each other, and stood there in an idle stance. I'm not gay or anything, but I have to say, it was a pretty sexy scene.

Comment

My favorite characters are both versions of Wesker and Battle Suit Jill (or how I like to call her, zero suit jill )

My friend and I love doing duo on Experimental Facility, he's usually BSAA Sheva and I'm Midnight Wesker and we just rape everything. He usually starts at the bottom so he gets all the times on the way up, and I get all the times on the way down, then we meet up halfway and then make our way back to the top and try to hold off for 6 minutes against an army of lickers! So fun.

Comment

Add Team Perfect Couple to our favorite teams list. STARS Chris and BSAA Jill. They're a very natural team, for obvious reasons. It's awesome hearing them say things back and forth to each other...it's very nostalgic. It makes me happy. Chris and Jill are really just perfect together.

Comment

Working...
                                X