No announcement yet.

The MERCENARIES Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowly....SLOWLY starting to like Clubbin' Sheva in mercs...I swear I hate her AK. I drop it the moment I can.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• It took me quite a few plays, but I've managed to unlock everyone but Tribal Sheva, Battlesuit Jill and S.T.A.R.S. Wesker. Those levels are the ones that give me the most problems. The missile area is just layed out wildly, the ship deck kicks my ass because of all the lumberjacks, and those executioners in prison are beasts. I either score B's on those or die =/.

Comment

• Yeah I just have the Ship and Prison left, I am slowly learning where all the time bonus's are in Ship...just need to figure out a strategy for the Chainsaw Majini. I seem to do ok with him at first then I get careless and die to his berserking. So far top score I have is 21k.

I found the missile stage to be quite easy once you dispatch the Gatling gun guy, I scored close to 55k, my highest on a stage yet. I still am rocking with BSAA Chris, I will probably play with others but I dont really feel like relearning playstyles.

Any tips for the Ship stage?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
          Any tips for the Ship stage?
          Be careful about what corners you go down since some are dead ends. Chainsaw majini can and will get back up or spawn literally right on top of you. Use the zip lines, and get yourself a rocket launcher or two (well get one, then go back for the other if time allows).
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
            Slowly....SLOWLY starting to like Clubbin' Sheva in mercs...I swear I hate her AK. I drop it the moment I can.
            lol, i did the same.
            i cant stand any members of the AK family (AK-47, AK-74, AK-102)

Comment

• About a week ago on the Ship Stage I was 54 place on Solo I now my rank was SS with Wesker STARS but now I have gone up some were after 100 places I'll have to check it out again did anyone know if you mainly play on solo if you get rid of a gun you will get more ammo for your other guns exsample if you get rid of Wesker's STARS Samurai Edge you will to more Magnum and Shotgun ammo I tryed it and it happen for me.

Comment

• Just the prison stage left now, but that place kicks my ass. I need to find an effective way to deal with the new Executioners. Going back and playing stages I struggled on seems like an easy task now, I think I had the most trouble with the Ship level but once I figured out where the time bonus's were and how to deal with the chainsaw majini it became a joke.

Yeah I figured out the ammo drop trick early on, I dropped Chris's handgun so I could pick up more shotgun ammo.

Has anyone actually gotten a decent score with BSAA Jill? The headshot crits are nice but I cant seem to perform well against bosses. Almost everyone else I have been able to get an A rank on the earlier stages but I get my ass kicked with her. Is she just weak?
                Last edited by Darinl1979; 03-30-2009, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
                  Just the prison stage left now, but that place kicks my ass. I need to find an effective way to deal with the new Executioners. Going back and playing stages I struggled on seems like an easy task now, I think I had the most trouble with the Ship level but once I figured out where the time bonus's were and how to deal with the chainsaw majini it became a joke.

Yeah I figured out the ammo drop trick early on, I dropped Chris's handgun so I could pick up more shotgun ammo.

Has anyone actually gotten a decent score with BSAA Jill? The headshot crits are nice but I cant seem to perform well against bosses. Almost everyone else I have been able to get an A rank on the earlier stages but I get my ass kicked with her. Is she just weak?
                  Not really, it's just a really high learning curve. The flash grenades are really good for getting out of tight spots and landing physical attacks on bosses. The machine gun also helps to take care of those two things. Her neckbreaker is also good for clearing out those stubborn guys that dont get critical hits with the handgun. I don't know if this is actually true but she also seems faster than the other chrachters. (not includings Wesker's dash move.) All my best scores are with BSAA Jill so it's just hard to get used to.
                  Last edited by Irontrooper; 03-30-2009, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• me and razersaw hit a new score.

600'000

Comment

• Played on it for about thirty minutes and thought it was damn hard. Unlocked a few stages and Midnight Wesker, but I'm best with BSAA Sheva right now. I wish you could re-arrange the inventory before starting though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                        Played on it for about thirty minutes and thought it was damn hard. Unlocked a few stages and Midnight Wesker, but I'm best with BSAA Sheva right now. I wish you could re-arrange the inventory before starting though.
                        ive played as wesker ( S.T.A.R.S ) so much that ive memorised the inventory

Comment

• Unlocked BSAA Jill: She freaking rocks. Her handgun is awesome and downs any Majini in three shots and the machine gun is fine for anything else. And her melee moves are badass

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                            Unlocked BSAA Jill: She freaking rocks. Her handgun is awesome and downs any Majini in three shots and the machine gun is fine for anything else. And her melee moves are badass
                            85% chance of headshots with her pistol,
                            i like her melee moves but i think they take to long

Comment

• I really like using BSAA Jill. Since I haven't had time to unlock all the characters I will have to get back to you but I think have played the Ship Deck the most.

Comment

• I find the ship deck to be the best stage for me it's the only one were I how im going to get over 15000 point it aint easy I find it too be the stahe im really good at.

Comment

Working...
                                X