No announcement yet.

The MERCENARIES Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other one that is in love with Battlesuit Jill.
    Damn, I like to play as her. She's just perfect, although there she's not very easy to play.
    I managed to get 183.000 with her at Experimental Facility a time ago, then, I was 8h in the leaderboards, last time I checked it was like 18th, but I remain as the second best Jill in that map.
    I Publicy Assembly, I can easily put out a 300k with Wesker, but I don't want to, I want my record to be with Jill, I made 220.000 with her. It's hard as my chain breaks before it reachs the 100 mark.

Comment

• the worst happened last night, i was playing solo and i had a combo of 137 and i got every combo timer and with only 4 seconds left i was signed out of psn and my score was 190'000 something. im pretty pissed about it.

Comment

• well i use prettymuch just BSAA Jill and Battlesuit Jill(i have all chris's unlocked and one wesker,but i dont like the way they handle)
        Jill's meelee moves are so fun to watch,eispescely the double knee drop
        out of the two i have to say i use mainly 60% BSAA and 40% Battlesuit
        i dont really play for rank im just playing for fun(and the points for unlimited ammo )
        i never can get verry high on solo though,i have gotten close to a SS in solo on the expirement facillity several times,but i either A:get attacked by anough lickers to overwhelm me/kill me or B:get rocketed then rushed by base majinni <.<..its so annoying
        as for teams..well
        the only teams ive found that work with what i use are..A:BSAA Jill and Battlesuit Jill
        B:BSAA Jill and STARS Chris
        C:Midnight Wesker and Battlesuit Jill
        D:Midnight Wesker and BSAA Jill(works better then C acctualy)
        E:double BSAA Jill
        F: Double Battlesuit Jill
        Last edited by adamb1029; 04-07-2009, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• I just got 39800 on prison

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrackT71 View Post
            I just got 39800 on prison
            Happened to me the first time I did it too. I found a good strategy is to find a path you are comfortable with to all of the time bonus's. Try to make the last one you hit, the one thats near the glider that takes you to the RPGs. Save the rpg for when the two chainsaw majini come after you. One of them will get killed by it, the other will go down but come back up in a berserking rage. Even after it comes back up, they go down pretty quick. Rack up some combo's after that and you should be set.

Comment

• The Mercenaries thread, soon to be made obsolete by the dawn of the Versus thread.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Darinl, that's Ship Deck... but still what you say is the easiest way to do Prison: Time bonuses -> run in a pattern -> RPG Executioners -> repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  The Mercenaries thread, soon to be made obsolete by the dawn of the Versus thread.
                  lies, there will always be the merc's thread

Comment

• ive got every level A rank exept ship deck and prison

Comment

• Well, I almost getting SS with all character in all maps, I've done it untill ship deck, but Prison have showed itself a very difficult map. That red guy is the worst boss ever. He's fast, he take a absurd amount of bullets to go down. I was difficult with BSAA Chris, but I manage to get close to a 100.000 points in a couple of tryes. With Safari Chris and STARS and was easy once I could take the boss down easy and they give 15k points.
                      However, getting a SS with BSAA Sheva proved to be a challenge... Her pistol is useless as I have to shot 3 times to make a melee move worth, and her machine gun is weak. It took me some time to figure out that the most easy way to get a SS ranking was going only her rifle. After some time I finally got a SS. 6 more characters to go....

Comment

• Originally posted by padamibr View Post
                        Well, I almost getting SS with all character in all maps, I've done it untill ship deck, but Prison have showed itself a very difficult map. That red guy is the worst boss ever. He's fast, he take a absurd amount of bullets to go down. I was difficult with BSAA Chris, but I manage to get close to a 100.000 points in a couple of tryes. With Safari Chris and STARS and was easy once I could take the boss down easy and they give 15k points.
                        However, getting a SS with BSAA Sheva proved to be a challenge... Her pistol is useless as I have to shot 3 times to make a melee move worth, and her machine gun is weak. It took me some time to figure out that the most easy way to get a SS ranking was going only her rifle. After some time I finally got a SS. 6 more characters to go....
                        wow your good, my highest rank is S on public assembely with tribal sheva. does tribal sheva work well on ship deck & prison?

Comment

wow your good, my highest rank is S on public assembely with tribal sheva. does tribal sheva work well on ship deck & prison?
                          Tribal Sheva should work well in every map, but you have to understand how to play with her, know that she granade laucher with freeze rounds is a superb asset, I mean, if you freeze 5 majinis at a time you will get 25 seconds easily. In Ship Deck you have to get the rocket lauchers and kill two chaisaw majinis in one shot... in Prison, I just got 97k with her, it was hard as beating the boss was very difficult and I almost don't play with any Sheva. The map where she reallys shine is Experimental Facily, I mean, in the Leaderbaords last time I checked in the top20 there were 18 Tribal Sheva... just me and another guy as Battlesuit Jill.
                          Now, if you want some tips to play Mercs just ask me. I'm not the best player in the world, but I can sure help you getting higher scores.

Comment

• Originally posted by padamibr View Post
                            Tribal Sheva should work well in every map, but you have to understand how to play with her, know that she granade laucher with freeze rounds is a superb asset, I mean, if you freeze 5 majinis at a time you will get 25 seconds easily. In Ship Deck you have to get the rocket lauchers and kill two chaisaw majinis in one shot... in Prison, I just got 97k with her, it was hard as beating the boss was very difficult and I almost don't play with any Sheva. The map where she reallys shine is Experimental Facily, I mean, in the Leaderbaords last time I checked in the top20 there were 18 Tribal Sheva... just me and another guy as Battlesuit Jill.
                            Now, if you want some tips to play Mercs just ask me. I'm not the best player in the world, but I can sure help you getting higher scores.
                            cool man what is the best character to use then on prison

Comment

cool man what is the best character to use then on prison
                              Midnight Wesker. Use Wesker melee moves to kill Majinis and the Magnum to kill bosses.

Comment

• who plays mercs anymore?

its all about the VS mode

Comment

Working...
                                X