The MERCENARIES Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STARS Wesker is a fucking powerhouse.

I find that BSAA Jill and STARS Wesker complement each other very nicely.

Wesker provides the brute force with his Hydra and Magnum while Jill provides some more auxiliary items such as healing and flash grenades (which, btw are great when Wesker is around due to his super-powerful melee attacks). Her machine gun is also good to stun enemies for this purpose.

Comment

• ^STARS Wesker is indeed a beast. His power compensates my poor playing ability. I have gotten so close to 90K with him a few times, but I lose precious seconds of the clock when those GD majini keep grabbing me...

...that is seriously infuriating. Anybody got any tips on properly avoiding their grabs, or how to break them faster?
      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-23-2009, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
        ^STARS Wesker is indeed a beast. His power compensates my poor playing ability. I have gotten so close to 90K with him a few times, but I lose precious seconds of the clock when those GD majini keep grabbing me...

...that is seriously infuriating. Anybody got any tips on properly avoiding their grabs, or how to break them faster?
        If your like me then you probably get grabbed when reloading the Hydra.

If your playing co-op then make sure you've got someone to cover you when you reload it.

Other than that, I suggest just keeping an eye on your ammo and run away when you really need to reload. And when you get the chance to reload, make sure you reload ALL your weapons so if you DO get in a situation were you are trapped you've got a backup weapon you can just switch to instead of having to reload.

^^^ Easier said than done btw. lol
        Last edited by TheOvermind001; 03-23-2009, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheOvermind001 View Post
          If your like me then you probably get grabbed when reloading the Hydra.
          Reload the Hydra in the menu. Just combine shotgun shells into the weapon. Saves lots of precious time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            Reload the Hydra in the menu. Just combine shotgun shells into the weapon. Saves lots of precious time.
            I freak out when I try to do that.

Comment

• Reload in the menu during attack animations or when jumping/climbing ladders.

Comment

• Cool - thanks for all the advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVL100 Merchant View Post
                  Reload in the menu during attack animations or when jumping/climbing ladders.
                  Good idea.

Comment

• I am ranked 34 in duo mode on the Experimental facility, i havent checked but its like 278 000, the highest beng 444 000. Ya, the idea is too get a full combo ( so kill all the enemies in one chain) to get all the time clocks ( all the time remaining adds up alot) and to use the combo clocks at the same time ( get higher then 10 on the combo clock always)

But ya, my friend and I have just focused on this stage, it has taken us hours to get this score, lots of restarts, because we were seperated the whole time, and any dying sequence was too far too get to eachother in time

Im still so mad, we could have cracked top ten, i was battlesuit jill, he tribal sheva, and we had something like 12 more lickers left, easily killed, and alomost 3 and a half minutes left, and i missed the QTE on a jumping licker, and he impaled me... i just stood there for like two minutes without saying anything, i would hav been immortal

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LVL100 Merchant View Post
                      Reload in the menu during attack animations or when jumping/climbing ladders.
                      or better yet. Reload the hydra in the menu while reloading the magnum.

Does anyone else hate how 90% of the enemies you kill in the temple stage burst into parasites?
                      Last edited by BLSR1; 03-23-2009, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• parasites ALWAYS break my damn combos

fucking parasites

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                          or better yet. Reload the hydra in the menu while reloading the magnum.
                          I suck at micro management!

Comment

• Also, I recommend placing the ammo for your most used weapon in the center spot of your inventory, so when you need to reload, just open menu->left face button->over one slot->left face button->exit menu.

Comment

• If you perfect killing on the majini by melee action, you get an additional 5 sec, which is slightly more than enough to compensate the time for the melee action. If you keep doing this, you'll not drain as much, or even extend your time limit.

Comment

• i OWN at mercs.

im just putting that out there

Comment

Working...
                                X