No announcement yet.

The MERCENARIES Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying to get SS ranking with all characters, I've already done it in the first 5 stages, there are 3 to go...
    I managed to get in the 8th spot on the leaderboards with Battlesuit Jill, scoring close to 185.000 in solo at Experimental Facility, but now I down a litthe, but from the last time I checked, I still the 2nd better Battlesuit Jill in that map.
    After I get all SS ranking I'll try to get a great spot in some maps. Mainly those who I can do it with Jill.

Comment

• I really don't like the ship deck: Chainsaw Majini appears far too early.

Comment

• 154,800 I think on Ruins with Wesker STARS...checked the leaderboards and made it up to 36!!!!!!! /joy

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
          I really don't like the ship deck: Chainsaw Majini appears far too early.
          Amen. I hate that stage. Every time I kill a chainsaw Majini, another one appears. It pisses me off.

Comment

• Those Chainsaw Majinis are indeed a problem... Well, untill I get those Rocket Lauchers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Kennedy View Post
              Amen. I hate that stage. Every time I kill a chainsaw Majini, another one appears. It pisses me off.
              I always seem to get confused a tad on that level. Like where all the time bonuses are and such. Hate how some chainsaw die on the spot or die then come back as a super chainsaw majini >>

Comment

• Haha, whenever my partner and I play the Ship level, she starts out in 'Rape-Me Central' with Chainsaw Chuck and his brother Chainsaw Chad. I take my sweet time starting out at the Bow and make my way over to her as I grab all the time bonuses on the way, and then we make our way all around the ship deck. Once we regroup, we make our way to the zipline and defend each other as we climb up. Once we get to the top, we zip down and grab some rocket launchers, take out a Chuck or two, and then make our way back up to the bow.

Man, I miss RE5 and my PS3...

Comment

• Wow guys you seem to have an attitude for that I remembered I used to get150k pointsor even more on re 4 but on re 5 , on solo I get max 80k or 90 k and with someone only a little more...

Comment

• Originally posted by Neoblast View Post
                    Wow guys you seem to have an attitude for that I remembered I used to get150k pointsor even more on re 4 but on re 5 , on solo I get max 80k or 90 k and with someone only a little more...
                    for me its the opposite I got use to re5 a lot and I'm scoring mucho points.

Never did like re4 since most of the mini bosses were 1 hit kills >>

Comment

• I totally hate village and ruins. and im trying to get A on village but i keep getting 39,200 I like midnite wesker for bosses, and jill bssa for regular majiniand because she's HOT

Comment

• Finally unlocked STARS Wesker. Hilariously, I did it on Solo, and JUST FREAKING MADE IT. I was just under 40k. And was ticking down to 0 and went FFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK IT and shot all the Majini in close range rather than trying to Melee. Just as it hit 0 the points racks up to like 40,110. I WAS SO HAPPY.

Only have Safari Chris and Battlesuit Jill to unlock now. \o/

Comment

• STARS Wesker is 100% pure awesome, a triple barreled shotgun, highly upgraded L.Hawk magnum and the best handgun of the game, there's nothing quite like blowing a Majini's head off, close range, one handed with a triple barreled shotgun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dante2014 View Post
                            STARS Wesker is 100% pure awesome, a triple barreled shotgun, highly upgraded L.Hawk magnum and the best handgun of the game, there's nothing quite like blowing a Majini's head off, close range, one handed with a triple barreled shotgun.
                            don't forget he holds the gun like a badass too!

Comment

• I really hate the Ship Deck and Prison stages. Do not want the bullshit that is the many Chainsaw Majinis and the ~Pro-Executioners.

I ended up using Safari Chris and the Rocket Launchers on any and every ~Pro-Ex. STARS Wesker is freaking awesome

Comment

• another 39,000 score on village

Comment

Working...
                                X