No announcement yet.

[Hidden-Palace]Biohazard Betas Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curator doesn't have 1.5, just access to it. And Capcom isn't likely to care.

Comment

All you need is "access" and a laptop with a CD-ROM drive >_>

Comment

If we are talking about curator, he's the PSM webmaster.
        GoroMacida is an alter-ego created by him to cover his identidy.

So we suppose that the three guys that had proven to have that damn disc are only curator.

Comment

Yes, I know who Curator is. I was around for the whole fiasco with him and GoroMacida. And there is a good chance that GoroMacida and Curator are one and the same.

But Curator doesn't have the disc. He knows someone who does, and they allowed him to mess with it, but he didn't get to keep a copy. Or so those who dealt with him personally have assured me. I never dealt with him myself.

Comment

Would a GameShark work also, if you wanted to play it on a non-modded PlayStation?
            Last edited by RetroRain; 03-24-2011, 01:35 PM.
            My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
            ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Really? I don't think so.
              If curator got that disc, he surely made a copy and is hiding it somewhere.

After all, he tried to sell it on eBay...
              But it doesn't matter if he is the one with that disc, what matters is that someone should release it and not keep it for himself.

Comment

He didn't really try to sell it. Do you remember the price?

Comment

Yes, 10.000$. Bioflames offered 4.000$ and he denied

Comment

The actual eBay listing way an EXTREME ridiculous price, I remember.
                    He was 'selling' RE1, RE1.5, RE2, RE3 and RES for about $1,250,000 last I remember?
                    Atleast, as I said, as far as I remember.

Comment

It was a joke. No one was going to pay his fee and he knew it. He even removed the game before someone actually tried some shifty E-bay-foo to screw him over, which was possible.

And he may have made a copy...if he had a chance. As I understand it, he basically had the game for a few hours, with the owner standing there, holding a big stick and an angry look. I may be wrong on this though.

Comment

awesome prototypes , damn if 1.5 with them this would be really amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
                          Would a GameShark work also, if you wanted to play it on a non-modded PlayStation?
                          No, unfortunately. It's easier to play it on an emulator than having to have a modded PSX. I'm pretty sure I killed my PSX by trying to modify it to play my Biohazard games

Comment

The PSX isn't that hard to mod. I use this one chip that runs off three wires and took like a minute to install.

I prefer playing these on the console because it feels more..real? It's just more authentic for me.

And yes you can use a Gameshark to play these on an unmodded system. If on the PSX, you need a toothpick and break it in half then stick it in between the lid and the depressible lid button, but unfortunately the lid but be left open. On the PS2 (Fat), you need a slide card. On the slim you need the "Magic Keys" and they snap into place in the drive bay.
                            Last edited by Zombie_X; 03-24-2011, 10:35 PM.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Ok so can anyone help me, i downloaded the 2 files, that seem to be .rar files. i burnt them to a cd each using "CDburnerXP" as Iso files. Yet the dont run on my PS1 that is modded. Is there a step I am missing?? Any help would be great.

Comment

Install ImgBurn

Select Write an image file to disc and select either of the two CUE/BIN sets.

Hit up the write/burn button (preferably use expensive CD-R media and write at a lower speed.)

Should do the trick.

Comment

Working...
                                X